Elle

2021 Lipsters Awards - January 22nd @ 4:30pm ET

OMG... i was navigating this cornfield & making progress when all of the sudden a grizzly bear tried to poop on me! i have to run away! he's very angry & he likes to poop on iconic people! hopefully i'll come out of this without a scratch or a speck of poop...

image5

#lana del rey from NFR!  #lana del rey from NFR!  #lana del rey from NFR!

Who’s drunken antics are gonna get them banned tonite? Taking bets! Me I’m rocking a bottle of cognac let’s see what happens! What happens on lanaboards does not stay on lanaboards but gets spread by lana brasil updates and rumors spread

https://i.pinimg.com/736x/59/40/90/5940903240da03ab6f8c1a9c79a31773.jpg

5 minutes ago, shadesofyosemite said:

Omg did anyone else see the street performer down the block?

that's what that was?!

laughing-stan.gif

7cf18f916c76496838bb078b36ed9708af32170e

3 minutes ago, Super Movie said:

That notification is so cool :really: I've got my Nyquil in my purse and now I'm ready for the Lipsters, I'll be arriving on the carpet shortly :dance:

yesss I thought I was on ATRL for a sec :toofunny: this site should use the notification bar more often :true: 

tumblr_mlk5fk2dDZ1s6jvbvo4_250.gif   tumblr_otaqmarVHa1u9dqtjo3_400.gif  tumblr_mlk5fk2dDZ1s6jvbvo7_250.gif

Just now, the ocean said:

can't believe they're hiring 13 year olds to wait for the elite :biblio:

again, budget is super tight because of the announcement. Please understand! :kiss2:

"Don’t forget me"

CRISIS!!! as one of the photographers for the lipsters chuck had to leave early to set up her equipment... she couldn't find a babysitter & now i have to take care of phoenix all by myself.. hopefully i can find someone to take care of her in the next 20 minutes

azXs7OD.png

sUcVobB.png

Just now, stupidapartmentcomplex said:

i heard a certain particular woman on the street corner knows a secret way into the awards through her basement :ma: should i follow?

i think that's nikki lane and NO DON'T SHE KIDNAPS INNOCENT LIPSTERS AND TURNS THEM YEEHAW

5oDY3ok.gif ZLI8w1N.png 5oDY3ok.gif

3 minutes ago, pin up galore said:

yesss I thought I was on ATRL for a sec :toofunny: this site should use the notification bar more often :true: 

ATRL is where i got the idea for the announcement, I figured we had to have something similar :thumb2:

"Don’t forget me"

Just now, JessicaAppleBottomJeans said:

If the rumours are true, Lana will be announcing her new album ''Buttered Noodles of the Veranda'' at this year's Lipsters Awards

trisha-paytas.gif

is she? i'm announcing my album titled "nevada" featuring my pulitzer-nominated internationally & intergalactically successful hit singles "kill kill" & "yayo" available on itunes & myspace on valentine's day, 2009 :hooker: 

#lana del rey from NFR!  #lana del rey from NFR!  #lana del rey from NFR!