Elle

2021 Lipsters Awards - January 22nd @ 4:30pm ET

I’ve arrived !

SEI_66127794.jpg?quality=90&strip=all&zo

one of the terms of my mod queue being revoked was that i had to wear an air-tight outfit to keep my farts from interfering with the other guests .. whew it’s like a Dutch oven in this thing! not to worry , i have a suitcase full of goodies ready to unleash if i end up getting robbed in any of my categories :silly:

RVhKIwP.gif

has anyone ever looked this sincere in a red carpet interview | Timothee  chalamet, Timmy t, Good movies

I haven't been present throughout 2021 so I don't really know most of the nominees and new members, but best of lucks to all of them and hope to finally meet them this year! x

Just now, Lentilus Dealer Hoe said:

She arrived and came here to shutdown all the poverty rumors

marina-diamandis-of-marina-and-the-diamo

Ugh she escaped the bar again..she should serve cherry coke right now :what:

OiUHEXQ.jpg

Swan Song. It’s on my album Honeymoon. It’s the antithesis of hopefulness. It’s about trying to find beauty in giving up. If I had my way, I would continue to persist in all areas of my life, but it can be quite challenging because I can be too trusting too soon.":sadcore2:

it's been a long day for me... hunting down unwelcome guests, carrying phoenix in my gentle jaws, breaking out of the local branch of the fbi... but through it all, my hair is still gorgeous and my makeup still beautiful.

very happy to be here xoxo honeybadger

K2GAnn5.png

sUcVobB.png