Elle

2021 Lipsters Awards - January 22nd @ 4:30pm ET

5 minutes ago, Elle said:

& That's a wrap for our awards ceremony! Thank you all for joining. The Lipsters Awards are something I look forward to every year, and I think it's so special and amazing that we're all able to come together as a community to celebrate each other and the moments that made the year what it was. Thank you for all of my awards, and thank you for allowing me to be your host this year! I'll be back to host next year's awards... but until then... see you all at the after party! xx

51836751333_b7f74cd1cb_z.jpg

Hide contents

51837373040_ff132e9c8e_z.jpg

:mariah::mariah::mariah::mariah::mariah::mariah::mariah::mariah::mariah::mariah::mariah::mariah::mariah::mariah::mariah::mariah::mariah::mariah:

CONGRATS TO EVERYONE ONCE AGAIN!! THANK YOU @Elle FOR PUTTING THIS TOGETHER YOU'RE THE BEST HOST EVER :kiss:

OMW to the afterparty!!

Trisha-Paytas-Net-worth.jpg

First I gotta retouch...

d3154a4cc1d2a59d0ecb0be56645c0181bfdb29e

5 minutes ago, the ocean said:

@Elle can i do the graphics for next year's lipsters awards? :hooker:

i mean it's what i'm in school for like i mean 

debby-ryan-fix-hair.gif

Sure! I did them myself last minute this year after I couldn't find anyone to help me and I struggled a bit skfljsf. So I'll reach out to you for next year's awards! Looking forward to it already! x

49093006537_7ae76bb4ce_o.jpg

• 4.18.14 • 5.1.14 • 9.20.14 • 5.28.15 • 6.14.15 • 7.28.16 • 7.24.17 • 10.23.17 • 10.24.17 • 1.25.18 • 2.5.18 • 12.5.18 • 10.3.19 • 10.11.19 • 11.16.19 •

SF • ATL • ATL • IND • ATL • CHI • LDN • NYC • NYC • DC • ATL • NYC • PDX • SAN • KS

2 minutes ago, the ocean said:

um actually that was supposed to be for me :flop:

Well its in my purse so :oprah3: and if you look at clown nose under the scope it says for blt aka biblical literature teachings in fine print

3Q0ipYc.gif

Y0jLcfB.gif.˚₊‧.༻𓆩❤︎𓆪 My love's pourin' 𓆩‪‪❤︎𓆪༺.‧₊˚. yxuiMLe.gif
34h2wyS.gif

°l||l°l||l°l||l°l||l°l||l°l||Like a waterfall.||l°l||l°l||l°l||l°l||l°l||

1:32━━━━━♡────2:42

⇆ | ◁◁ ▐ ▌ ▷▷ | ↺

Just now, Elle said:

Sure! I did them myself last minute this year after I couldn't find anyone to help me and I struggled a bit skfljsf. So I'll reach out to you for next year's awards! Looking forward to it already! x

:trisha:

thank you queen

already looking forward to next year :hottie:

5oDY3ok.gif ZLI8w1N.png 5oDY3ok.gif

well. @Surf Noir might be the first member who reached > 100k community points on LB

Lipster of the Year for a reason.

@WHORE OF TROPICO   ⇨   @SALVAWHORE             

Pokemon Eevee GIF - Pokemon Eevee Flower - Discover & Share GIFs                                   evee-dancing.gif

Bring Me That Horizon — ianime0: Pokemon XY | Eevee Dancing

2 minutes ago, lustforlife said:

Oh thank u everybody for the honors!!!! Me and my cherrie are doin some sky in switlzand so im busy keeping this man harm :blush3:

Love u all

yes miss problematic member award have fun with your french husband remember to be nice to him and not throw things:blush3:

sUcVobB.png

1 minute ago, honeybadger said:

yes miss problematic member award have fun with your french husband remember to be nice to him and not throw things:blush3:

So fun the last time i won something has a personal piece of a famous singer here in france! Ily

Lust For Dead   large.gif

omw to the afterparty, here's my afterparty outfit:

H7MAZQH.jpg

@WHORE OF TROPICO   ⇨   @SALVAWHORE             

Pokemon Eevee GIF - Pokemon Eevee Flower - Discover & Share GIFs                                   evee-dancing.gif

Bring Me That Horizon — ianime0: Pokemon XY | Eevee Dancing

Just wanted to say quickly that I smoke my last cigarette for today while listening to UFB. Truly the leak of the year:oprah: Congrats UFB :thankyou:

OiUHEXQ.jpg

Swan Song. It’s on my album Honeymoon. It’s the antithesis of hopefulness. It’s about trying to find beauty in giving up. If I had my way, I would continue to persist in all areas of my life, but it can be quite challenging because I can be too trusting too soon.":sadcore2:

A huge congratulations to all the winners and runner ups!!

So glad to have such an awesome group here on the boards! I’m so grateful for the Lanaboards’ world wide family! :kiss:

"Don’t forget me"

Just now, shady said:

is this a typo/glitch or is the joke that you don’t exist? 

(which isn’t true if it is!!)

0-D9-B4-BAE-A7-F2-4-FF4-93-FB-F863-B500-

find someone who looks at you the way Lana looks at Taylor Swift

1 hour ago, Elle said:

Thank you all who voted for me to win Biggest Stan! Receiving this award always makes me feel a little better about the absurd amount of money I spend on Lana merch xx

51837493855_53ec57852f_z.jpg

Hide contents

51837493760_49fba9ea4b_z.jpg

You deserve it for the amount of Lana outfits you have :defeated: I'm so jealous.

You call me lavender, you call me sunshine.