Elle

2021 Lipsters Awards - January 22nd @ 4:30pm ET

Just now, Mer said:

is this a typo/glitch or is the joke that you don’t exist? 

(which isn’t true if it is!!)

It's a glitch I wanted to post a gif. 

I'm fucking crazy, but I'm free 

93b488e8eb088d879c7e1857356c23ac.gif

Thanks again for voting for me for Status Updater! I hope you genuinely enjoy my musings and tidbits I share!! 💕💕

0-D9-B4-BAE-A7-F2-4-FF4-93-FB-F863-B500-

find someone who looks at you the way Lana looks at Taylor Swift

One hour later and I’ve finally caught up!! :party: I’m sad I missed it all (but kinda not since I got to spend time with friends for once) since everyone were so active! I remember past Lipsters which weren’t as active in the comments, which is a bit sad considering the hard work that’s put into the ceremony... I hope it’ll be this fun next year too, and that I can join the fun with you all live!

BIG CONGRATULATIONS to all the winners and runner-ups! Cherish your awards, be proud of them and of who you are, ok? :kiss3:

Shoutout to @Niko Dealergo who has been a wonderful mod since day one! It’s been about a year since I became a mod now and it hasn’t been easy, but since you became a mod too, I feel like it’s been a bit better. I’m very grateful to work with you, and that you’ve done a great job keeping an eye on this site while I had to step away for a while to focus on my studies! :agree:

Big thanks to @Elle for being an absolute legend (as always!) and hosting this year! Stunning pictures of yourself too, but I don’t think you’ve ever not been stunning in pics so that was only to be expected. :heart:

And lastly, congrats @Surf Noir for being crowned as Lipster of the year! An honorable award, so glad to see you win it! :party:

48K6p1K.gif pyg088L.png

10 minutes ago, shady said:

Me after not winning (remastered) 

i dont even get nominated babe

@WHORE OF TROPICO   ⇨   @SALVAWHORE             

Pokemon Eevee GIF - Pokemon Eevee Flower - Discover & Share GIFs                                   evee-dancing.gif

Bring Me That Horizon — ianime0: Pokemon XY | Eevee Dancing

Thank you so much for the kind words, @Clampigirl :kiss2: all the mods made me feel welcomed right away and I’m glad to work with a wonderful team! :wub:

and also a HUGE thank you to the stunning icon @Elle for setting up and hosting the event for all of us!!

"Don’t forget me"

55 minutes ago, Elle said:

& That's a wrap for our awards ceremony! Thank you all for joining. The Lipsters Awards are something I look forward to every year, and I think it's so special and amazing that we're all able to come together as a community to celebrate each other and the moments that made the year what it was. Thank you for all of my awards, and thank you for allowing me to be your host this year! I'll be back to host next year's awards... but until then... see you all at the after party! xx

51836751333_b7f74cd1cb_z.jpg

Hide contents

51837373040_ff132e9c8e_z.jpg

Thank you for hosting the Lipster Awards and thank you for hosting our favourite fan forum. You’re lovely and bring a loving vibe to this community! You look fabulous as always. Such a babe

xoxo

What’s this devotion? You really seem like a good man
Bodies or oceans, I cling to you like your mainland

For anyone who's coming in late, I've updated the OP with links to the pages where the morning preparations, red carpet, awards ceremony, and after party began! I also updated the OP with the winners & runner ups for those who need a quick recap x

49093006537_7ae76bb4ce_o.jpg

• 4.18.14 • 5.1.14 • 9.20.14 • 5.28.15 • 6.14.15 • 7.28.16 • 7.24.17 • 10.23.17 • 10.24.17 • 1.25.18 • 2.5.18 • 12.5.18 • 10.3.19 • 10.11.19 • 11.16.19 •

SF • ATL • ATL • IND • ATL • CHI • LDN • NYC • NYC • DC • ATL • NYC • PDX • SAN • KS

Finally finished catching up on everything! 💙

First of all, congratulations to all the winners as well as the runner-ups! 💙

Second of all, a big thank you to @Elle for putting all of this together! 💙 

(I'd love to help out next year in any way, if possible.)

Hope you all had a good day/night, and I hope to see you all again next year! 💙

original.gif

BF77-AD48-C18-D-4144-B349-27-DC6-F78-CD7

@lustforlife SWEEPING HAHAHAHAHAHAHA as they should. they played their role IMMACULATELY giphy.gif omg i love u all. my internet bffs

haven't read through the thread and i literaly can't believe of all days i missed this event but congratulations to the winners, especially @Surf Noir for being THE AUTHORITY ON TASTE, @honeybadger for being MY favourite 💖, the thoughtful + empathetic @IanadeIrey for having a heart of gold, @Elle and @PatentLeatherDoOver and @your dealer for being MY daddies, and @Surf Noir and @COCC and @YourGirl666 for being joint lipsters of the year for the first time in history holy fuck! and to born to die demo 3 for being leak of the YEAR OH MY GOD!! C8RLV2a.jpg  now im gonna catch up on sleep finally- talk to all u beautiful bbys later in the celebratory bikini gold post-release thread @fl0r1dakil0s :kris:

mUENGN9.png

I literally missed the whole thing because i had to sleep :bebe:

Congratulations to everyone who won ❤️❤️

i am so happy that we actually have a community here and do events like these that are so fun ! Truly this shows how unique the forum is :trisha:

𝑳𝒊𝒇𝒆 𝒊𝒔 𝒃𝒆𝒂𝒖𝒕𝒊𝒇𝒖𝒍 𝒃𝒖𝒕 𝒚𝒐𝒖 𝒅𝒐𝒏'𝒕 𝒉𝒂𝒗𝒆 𝒂 𝒄𝒍𝒖𝒆

3 hours ago, Alison by Slowdive said:

i love u all. my internet bffs

you’re an icon yourself!! preparing for you to sweep at least 1 category next year:ma: 

“…and this is all I looked for all my life – to be able to give of my love, my spontaneous joy, unreservedly, with no fear of…misuse, betrayal.”
Sylvia Plath 

8 hours ago, Rorman Nockwell said:

I'm sorry you're so bitter and cunty :heart:

I am bitter yes. I can't stand to see some trashy human like you win. 

Plus I never liked you. 

:bye3: