Elle

2021 Lipsters Awards - January 22nd @ 4:30pm ET

hi hello! ebohRRw.jpg

Dropping some names for my favorite lipsters :nails: @Alison by Slowdive @YourGirl666 @honeybadgerand @BluebirdXO for best new members because they are newcomers who are already pivotal to the boards :oprah3: All four are eligible aswell :oprah3:

@stupidapartmentcomplex @honeybadger and @SweetHenny for underrated members they are some of the sweetest and funniest people on here and they are slept on, they deserve the recognition even if they have been inactive as of late :true:

@cherri has some amazing artwork that actually really deserves an award. They truly have some gorgeous art :true:

And @Alison by Slowdive again for best status updater like literally the amount of iconic updates they post on here like the robbery that this award would be if it doesn't go to miss alison.. 853040663767285780.gif?size=128

I mean do I even have to tell everyone to nominate @Surf Noir for Lipster of the Year like its a given by this point :oprah3:

And lastly I nominate @boom like that for clown of the year, I think he makes a great clown and he works hard doing it. Being a clown isn't so easy, it isn't just a hobby nor something done by leisure. Its a lifestyle, a way of life, a life of living :oprah3: I think he really deserves to win clown of the year because he IS clown of the year :typewriter:

Y0jLcfB.gif.˚₊‧.༻𓆩❤︎𓆪 My love's pourin' 𓆩‪‪❤︎𓆪༺.‧₊˚. yxuiMLe.gif
34h2wyS.gif

°l||l°l||l°l||l°l||l°l||l°l||Like a waterfall.||l°l||l°l||l°l||l°l||l°l||

1:32━━━━━♡────2:42

⇆ | ◁◁ ▐ ▌ ▷▷ | ↺

vote me i will give y'all

Spoiler

Cherry music video.

@WHORE OF TROPICO   ⇨   @SALVAWHORE             

Pokemon Eevee GIF - Pokemon Eevee Flower - Discover & Share GIFs                                   evee-dancing.gif

Bring Me That Horizon — ianime0: Pokemon XY | Eevee Dancing

3 minutes ago, palemoonbaby said:
Spoiler

Clown Of The Year is the most I crossed fingers to winning

Well I guess I'll meet you at the lipsters and we'll see who takes home the award

V4FvKNz.gif

Y0jLcfB.gif.˚₊‧.༻𓆩❤︎𓆪 My love's pourin' 𓆩‪‪❤︎𓆪༺.‧₊˚. yxuiMLe.gif
34h2wyS.gif

°l||l°l||l°l||l°l||l°l||l°l||Like a waterfall.||l°l||l°l||l°l||l°l||l°l||

1:32━━━━━♡────2:42

⇆ | ◁◁ ▐ ▌ ▷▷ | ↺

11 minutes ago, YourGirl666 said:

Can't for Crazy For You to receive the Leak of the Year award :trisha:

Maybe next year... :brows:

1 hour ago, honeybadger said:

Reveal hidden contents

1 hour ago, Frangipani said:

Didn't the final version leak this year? I think the last half was distorted

1 hour ago, honeybadger said:

it leaked in lossless in 2021, but the first version was still pretty HQ and it leaked in 2020

i think it should be removed from the leaks but obviously the bb mix should be kept in 2021 released songs :oprah3:

Mix 4 leaked this year, but our first leak of it was in 2020! Since it was officially leaked this year, I suppose I'll remove it from the eligible songs for leaks so it can have its moment in the SOTY category! I also added 4th of July and Trash Magic (Demo 2) to the eligible songs since the leaked in December last year when the hipsters were in progress and were ineligible then x

49093006537_7ae76bb4ce_o.jpg

• 4.18.14 • 5.1.14 • 9.20.14 • 5.28.15 • 6.14.15 • 7.28.16 • 7.24.17 • 10.23.17 • 10.24.17 • 1.25.18 • 2.5.18 • 12.5.18 • 10.3.19 • 10.11.19 • 11.16.19 •

SF • ATL • ATL • IND • ATL • CHI • LDN • NYC • NYC • DC • ATL • NYC • PDX • SAN • KS

20 minutes ago, Surf Noir said:

i've gotta learn how to ride a motorcycle so i can drive to the lipsters' awards on a black motorcycle (yayo style) while blasting dance for money & queen of the gas station!

hello kitty motorcycle

Us campaigning for the QOTGS video at the Lipster awards

dancing-to-britneyspears-gimme-more.gif

imageproxy.jpg

Just now, Surf Noir said:

when they debut the queen of the gas station music video on the big screen at the ceremony :oprah4: 

I'll bring the popcorn for the Lanaboards-wide premiere :popcorn: 

imageproxy.jpg