Elle

2021 Lipsters Awards - January 22nd @ 4:30pm ET

17 minutes ago, xxmissdaytonaxx said:

i wish i had more time to be on LB right now but have been so busy lately. good luck everyone!! i miss the chaos here. :trisha:

my missed sis!

:kiss2:

"Don’t forget me"

OMG Cannot wait. I have no clue for who to vote for though.

Spoiler

Except hottest member. 

Spoiler

Even tho she won it last year. 2 years in a row winner coming. 

Screenshot-2024-04-17-at-6-31-05-PM.png

who's afraid of little old me?

3 minutes ago, plastiscguy said:

If I don't get nominated after all of the fake leaks I made for y'all to enjoy... :tommy:

well i can't really think of anybody else who could win the audio art award, so... :ma: 

Glitter Graphics: the community for graphics enthusiasts!kendrick Longie (jaydon23longie) - Profile | Pinterest Fireworks - Jitter.Bug.girl, fireworks , glitter , gif - Free animated GIF  - PicMix

28 minutes ago, plastiscguy said:

If I don't get nominated after all of the fake leaks I made for y'all to enjoy... :tommy:

If you win, will you release your fake Something Real in hq master?

I WAS WAITING FOR THIS POST TO BE MADEEEEEEE YESSSSSSSSSSSS AHHHHHHH LIPSTERS AGAINNNNNN

anyways..... if i get snubbed this year i will always call it scamsters jk.... only a little :willcut: 

lol i'm so excited holy shitttttt

giphy.gif

if i fuck this model and she just bleached her asshole and i get bleach on my t-shirt, imma feel like an asshole

3 hours ago, Pineapple B00ST said:

As to not possibly pull the others I've mentioned previously, I'd like to really take my helm as the sharp-tongued capable user on here and nominate myself for all the chaos I've caused, from sheer excitement, never personal, to which I've cleared w Elle. 

Manifested a pink AND white pearl vinyl, other mentions of merch, song titles & themes and theories left in the dust to then re-emerging. Made gifs popular as well as vinyl design talk earlier on. Shoutout to @movebaby for talking with me then and making me feel normal about it. we manifested. 

I know my perceived hysterics might not be the easiest to partake of, but I'd like everyone to know that the jigs up and that it was all motive to either keep the peace or prevent boredom for all the long waits. 

For those who defended me and knew what I was doing, thank you. And for those who enjoyed nonetheless, I'm glad to've been able to share some of my held chaos with you. 

I'd like to say to the haters, sass, and perceived manipulations (I can FEEL them) as well as misunderstood reason to bully and attempts to slight my direct self that I got my vinyl wishes, and manifested some other things, kept to myself, and continue to be here, despite the write off's. I hope that every time you think to mar me and underhand me w whatever cruel and snakey methods, that you look to the pink and white translucent vinyl, think of me, and MG6tKVO.gif:smokeney:

My pure, spirited, happy intentions manifested, and I continue to shake myself off of those who send hate. 

I'd also like to thank whoever was responsible for having my manifestations helped. I know a lot of you might think that I'm offbeat, perhaps a bit, but never really crazy. Just electric energy, and a misunderstood good will that manifests itself chaotically. 

Like Lana similarly said, there's gotta be space for users like me, right? 

Tho my posts be long, there's usually meaning behind them, that are then later on realized later. Thanks for reading if you have. I nominate myself for Mod Queue,  QFTC, Attention Whore, Status Updater, interestingly enough, Peace Keeper, and Veteran Member. 

x8SyS6A.gif

ily you are one of my favourite posters and you know that. Anyone hating is just jealous and I hope that the paper crown in their Christmas cracker is torn 

I don't think shovechild comes here anymore but I will show her this

:heart:

ur legit gonna look the same stop buying oil of Olay face cream

so many inconic members were banned this year but @DeluluKing deserves their posthumous award :wowcry: 

my stoner brain can't remember any of your guys usernames im looking through threads to find profile pictures :toofunny:

tumblr_mlk5fk2dDZ1s6jvbvo4_250.gif   tumblr_otaqmarVHa1u9dqtjo3_400.gif  tumblr_mlk5fk2dDZ1s6jvbvo7_250.gif

6 minutes ago, pin up galore said:

so many inconic members were banned this year but @DeluluKing deserves their posthumous award :wowcry: 

my stoner brain can't remember any of your guys usernames im looking through threads to find profile pictures :toofunny:

girl stop it i am too :air2: i'm digging through the cocc pre-release lol

giphy.gif

if i fuck this model and she just bleached her asshole and i get bleach on my t-shirt, imma feel like an asshole

18 minutes ago, Rorman Nockwell said:

ily you are one of my favourite posters and you know that. Anyone hating is just jealous and I hope that the paper crown in their Christmas cracker is torn 

I don't think shovechild comes here anymore but I will show her this

:heart:

Appreciate ya Rorm, ty 

UV/Honeymoon

1 minute ago, Mer said:

IDK who to put for half of these categories. Like names are so abstract to me...I can see the PFP in my head but not the full name

all you need to know is that i'm surf noir :true: 

basing me off of my pfp is useless bc i change it so often :agree: 

Glitter Graphics: the community for graphics enthusiasts!kendrick Longie (jaydon23longie) - Profile | Pinterest Fireworks - Jitter.Bug.girl, fireworks , glitter , gif - Free animated GIF  - PicMix