comeintomybedroom

M.I.A.

3 minutes ago, Whore of Tropico said:

ikr, it's so weird, it's already 14th here

or maybe she's dropping the album on London time (GMT+1)????

That could be it too, she also said that she would leak the album on her own if it didn't come out last month. 🤷‍♂️

well-so-im-done.gif

2 minutes ago, Mountain said:

That could be it too, she also said that she would leak the album on her own if it didn't come out last month. 🤷‍♂️

can she just leak it already?

@WHORE OF TROPICO   ⇨   @SALVAWHORE             

Pokemon Eevee GIF - Pokemon Eevee Flower - Discover & Share GIFs                                   evee-dancing.gif

Bring Me That Horizon — ianime0: Pokemon XY | Eevee Dancing

apparently it's gonna be out tomorrow, weird but okay

Pokemon Eevee GIF - Pokemon Eevee Flower - Discover & Share GIFs                                   evee-dancing.gif

OMG IT'S OUT,

OUT NOW!!! 

"Tribe" feat Juice Wlrd is excluded from the final album

what did she say on twitter? I don't have an account anymore so I can't read her page, twitter will only let me read the first tweet so annoying

1.jpg  3.jpg  2.jpg 

Okay someone need to go tell her to log off twitter and drop these visuals instead. This might be my favourite album of the year

18 hours ago, prettywhenimhigh said:

what did she say on twitter? I don't have an account anymore so I can't read her page, twitter will only let me read the first tweet so annoying

Anti Vax oh sorry I mean "Anti Corporation" she makes very anti vax and overall interesting... tweets about conspiracies and vaccines, she was also dropped by GQ for an interview? and presentation at man of the year its all a bit weird but yeah :fabcat: 

https://www.theguardian.com/music/2022/oct/14/mia-on-vaccines-vindication-and-her-visions-of-jesus-people-fear-me-for-some-reason

https://www.thefader.com/2022/10/13/mia-anti-vaccine-alex-jones-tweets

https://www.billboard.com/music/rb-hip-hop/mia-alex-jones-celebrity-vaccination-controversial-tweet-1235155428/

https://www.thecut.com/2022/10/mia-anti-vaxx-alex-jones.html

UtrMWJM.jpg

~Mon amour,  je sais que tu m'aimes aussi ~

i understand why she’s skeptical of governments and higher authority but i feel like any antivax opinion now is just a bit of a dogwhistle for much worse things :cat:

on the album itself i definitely like it and i think it’s a step up from aim but it’s still a bit lackluster :cat:

5oDY3ok.gif ZLI8w1N.png 5oDY3ok.gif

15 minutes ago, Jaeden xx said:

🎵When times are difficult, we're gonna need a miracle, when things are critical we're gonna need a miracle🎶

rouge-kitty.gif

This and F.I.A.S.O.M. Pt 2 :hype: