Sign in to follow this  
Gravitate

COCC Target Vinyl Giveaway

Merry Christmas everyone! For the holiday season, I wanted to do a giveaway to share some Christmas joy (and also to help us all forget the mess that was today.) :party:

I'm gonna be giving away the COCC Target vinyl to one lucky winner. The vinyl will be ordered directly from Target's website and will arrive sealed and in perfect condition unless they fuck it up. All you have to do to enter is reply with your fav song from the album! 

Ends Jan. 3!

maxresdefault.jpg

giphy.gif 

Just letting people know there are 2 country make versions of this pressing, the image on the OP I think is of the first pressing, there was a 2nd one that was a tad darker :P (not entering, just letting people know if they are particular lolol). This is really nice of you to do :flutter:, Merry Christmas everyone 🎄 

good luck to those who enter!

i already have a copy and oddly enough, on the first few listens side A skipped toward the end of the disc but the more i played it the less it skipped :lmaoney:

same with my Walmart Evermore and Target Lover copies :lmaoney:

Wow! Thank you so much for this opportunity! I really like this cover but I never bought this version on vinyl because I debated buying this version or the RSD version. My favourite song is the title track - Chemtrails Over the Country Club. Good luck and merry Christmas to all! ☺️

I hope you all had a great christmas :kiss: thank you for doing this give away!! The target vinyl is the only vinyl variant from COCC that I'm missing:trisha:

My favourite song is Yosemite,  it's so magical & mystical,  also it's very comfortable to listen to. I love the place she is singing about & I hope one day I will get there. Also I really love Not All Who Wander Are Lost, Tulsa Jesus Freak,  White Dress & the title track. In the end I adore and love every song on COCC & this album truly has a special place in my heart :wub:

OiUHEXQ.jpg

Swan Song. It’s on my album Honeymoon. It’s the antithesis of hopefulness. It’s about trying to find beauty in giving up. If I had my way, I would continue to persist in all areas of my life, but it can be quite challenging because I can be too trusting too soon.":sadcore2:

1 hour ago, Gravitate said:

Sorry for being a day late! School just started back so been kinda busy 

I used an online wheel spinner and the winner is @Dealer Boulevard! Dm me where you’d like me to ship the vinyl to :party:

OMG I'M SHOOK:oprah2:

I never won sth before :trisha: pls I'm so happy right now:oprah4: Omg pls everyone in here deserved it but omg I can't believe I won it.. thank you so so much:kiss::heart:

OiUHEXQ.jpg

Swan Song. It’s on my album Honeymoon. It’s the antithesis of hopefulness. It’s about trying to find beauty in giving up. If I had my way, I would continue to persist in all areas of my life, but it can be quite challenging because I can be too trusting too soon.":sadcore2:

9 hours ago, Amandine Insensible said:

Congrats!! 💕

Thank you:heart:

OiUHEXQ.jpg