Sign in to follow this  
rural legend

Sarah Klang

I only discovered Sarah this year after I came across Fever Dream on YouTube but she has quickly become one of my favourite artists... EVER. She released her third studio album VIRGO in May of 2021. Some of my favourites from the album are: Fever Dream, Ghost Killer, Anywhere and Canyon.

Sarah's Spotify Bio: Sarah Klang’s music is a strand of enthralling vintage-pop, born out of a love of a good old-fashioned ballad and blended to a mesmerising effect with classic ‘60s and ‘70s pop, Americana-tinged guitars, country music’s lush hues, and an indefinable Scandi charm.

Klang’s musical career has been a meteoric success, her debut album ‘Love In The Milky Way’ (2018) topped the charts and won the ‘Best Album’ award at the Swedish Grammys, with Klang’s second album ‘Creamy Blue’ (2019) once again nominated at the Grammys in the ‘Best Album’ and ‘Best Alternative Pop’ categories, as well as receiving a nomination for ‘European Album of the Year’ at the IMPALA Award. Simultaneously Klang’s fun, exuberant live shows saw her sell out dates across Scandinavia and mainland Europe.

I absolutely love her music, she's so underrated! Her songs sound like classics.

I discovered her after @dealer posted Canyon in a status update late last year.

My faves are: Call Me, 11:11, New Day Coming, Lover, Blue, Fever Dream, and Canyon.

Why didn’t I start this thread years ago :facepalm: . So cool to see other Sarah fans though! She’s severely underrated. One of my top artists for the past 3 years on Spotify, she’s so sweet too. Always responds on IG.

8V7Yvel.png

1 hour ago, sweetie said:

I absolutely love her music, she's so underrated! Her songs sound like classics.

I discovered her after @dealer posted Canyon in a status update late last year.

My faves are: Call Me, 11:11, New Day Coming, Lover, Blue, Fever Dream, and Canyon.

She really is so overlooked it hurts. I haven't listened much to her previous albums but I want to revisit them soon.

7 minutes ago, Golden Hour said:

Why didn’t I start this thread years ago :facepalm: . So cool to see other Sarah fans though! She’s severely underrated. One of my top artists for the past 3 years on Spotify, she’s so sweet too. Always responds on IG.

Omg sorry! I was surprised there wasn't a thread for her but I did find some posts about her here. I might DM her now that you told me haha I'd die if she ever agreed to collab on a song :crai:

as a swede i'm glad to see my girl finally getting some recognition and her own thread!! always felt like lana and her share the same kinda audience. 
my fave songs are: mind, milky way, canyon, love bliss, ghost killer, anywhere