the ocean

paris texas / the ocean's Cover Art + Graphics

19 minutes ago, Salem Prose said:

do you still happen to have the dance fever tarot edit you made? it says it's unavailable :(

i don’t cause i thought it was bad but there’s more tarot borders now anyway so i’ll make a better one in a bit :sass:

5oDY3ok.gif ZLI8w1N.png 5oDY3ok.gif

Just now, avenue said:

so i remade my tarot card version of the dance fever cover based on the picture disc sleeve but there's more options :nails:

this is the basic version

d5Tu3Ns.jpg

i also made versions with "choreomania" & no text and also versions with a still from "my love" to fit the dancing theme also with the 3 text options

(my love versions are a lot more LQ than the official album image versions)

Reveal hidden contents

ryy6ZdC.jpg

yi2TnCw.jpg

EJPHk4r.jpg

c1jegAo.jpg

cPB4cPm.jpg

enjoy :nails:

6 hours ago, avenue said:
6 hours ago, avenue said:

so i remade my tarot card version of the dance fever cover based on the picture disc sleeve but there's more options :nails:

d5Tu3Ns.jpg

i also made versions with "choreomania" & no text and also versions with a still from "my love" to fit the dancing theme also with the 3 text options

Hide contents

ryy6ZdC.jpg

yi2TnCw.jpg

EJPHk4r.jpg

c1jegAo.jpg

cPB4cPm.jpg

enjoy :nails:

THANK YOU :worship:

On 4/13/2022 at 12:41 PM, avenue said:
On 4/13/2022 at 12:41 PM, avenue said:

d5Tu3Ns.jpg

Hide contents

ryy6ZdC.jpg

yi2TnCw.jpg

i'm stealing these xx :gasp:

@WHORE OF TROPICO   ⇨   @SALVAWHORE             

Pokemon Eevee GIF - Pokemon Eevee Flower - Discover & Share GIFs                                   evee-dancing.gif

Bring Me That Horizon — ianime0: Pokemon XY | Eevee Dancing

edit 11/06/22: edited the main post again and also deleted the images in this thread cause i kind of want to start over and i'm a bit embarrassed at some of the stuff in here

will continue posting new & improved artworks soon x

hey calm-and-shook.gif

doing a lil relaunch of this thread because i'm feeling creative and i removed almost all the covers in this thread cause i hated most of them and i need to post something so it doesn't get removed

gonna start with just freshly made remakes of my sirens & phenomena covers - i really like this and i think they are mega improvements over the OG's i made

5nEIlBQ.png1iZQPoI.jpg

also in addition to the old covers i didn't hate i also put some new covers in the first post and i'm gonna repost them here just because they're newer

Spoiler

6esptbS.png

rina sawayama - hold the girl (slightly higher quality than the one i posted in her thread)
literally so proud of this one it took a long time to edit the OG image and then it took even longer to make it a square seamless cover so yeah this is my favorite one

n5EJENU.jpg

ethel cain... miscellaneous whatever you want it to be
basically just a cropped version of the preacher's daughter album release show poster w/o the text

kpKQX9u.png

taylor swift - lover
edited the background to make it pink and extended the image - overall wanted to make a different cover and i saw a promo shot literally with the word lover in it and i seized the opportunity

iNFctBI.jpg

taylor swift - midnights
fairly similar to the lover cover - took the jade green edition cover, edited the text out, and then put a gradient over the text to symbolize the different versions (but also i didn't do a full rainbow because it wouldn't really fit the album and also the cool tone vibes just work out)

xQHPrjN.jpg

tori amos - night of hunters
aka me having a fun time in dall-e • used a photo from 2007 because there is literally no photo from 2010 onward with her actual hair and i think it fits the classical vibe of the album

and some more not previously posted:

H6g1iGr.png

tori amos - code red
cover for a reimagined version of abnormally attracted to sin in my fake tori timeline although it mostly contains beekeeper & adp tracks ; i actually wrote up an entire post explaining how i would redo her beekeeper, adp & aats eras and i deleted it because i knew that literally no one except maybe 2 people would care dd i'm still very proud of it though

gnw78E6.jpgNshY8R6.jpglyNKoLv.jpg

back covers for golden age, inbred & preacher's daughter by ethel cain
let me just preface that i made these in CMYK mode and they eventually got converted to RGB by imgur which is why they look so contrasty & saturated
second of all, the golden age & inbred ones are based off of the official cd back covers, although they're not identical & the preacher's daughter one is based off of the back cover she posted at the time of it's release (again it's not identical, partially because it's not square)

fvdn0N3.jpg

kylie minogue... another miscellaneous
i made this for a self-made greatest hits album i made (and that i now hate because it's kinda trash) but the cover itself is still great - also i think i have posted this before but it's not in the first post and i still really really like it

Umnaj3g.pngNCBWgCt.png

both of these i made for my madonna itunes library - first is for her early demos with emmy & the breakfast club, and the second is for a collection of pre-william orbit demos for ray of light
i'm not a fan of both of them but i also don't think either of them are awful and i think some people will appreciate them

and yeah that's that for now... currently working on remaking all of lana's covers (the sirens & phenomena ones are just the first two) so stay tuned for that calm-and-shook.gif
and also i'll post any covers i don't hate for anyone else in here as well x

this took an hour photobooth.gif

C3UVU0e.jpg

alternates:

Spoiler

qUpx7OT.jpgG9LDqXv.jpg

i know this looks very similar to my previous version of the cover but it's different - a. both the image & 5 points logo are from higher quality sources b. the colors on the image are a bit more diverse and "accurate" and c. i actually saved the photoshop file this time photobooth.gif

ok i was gonna wait until i posted the redone BTD, paradise & UV ones but i'm just really proud of this (maybe because it took 2 hours)

zA4XLeI.jpg

Spoiler

and then the "itunes versions" (ones that look good shrunken down etc)

MWePksf.pngBo48Eec.png

the way i outdid myself anyways.gif

1 minute ago, the ocean said:

ok i was gonna wait until i posted the redone BTD, paradise & UV ones but i'm just really proud of this (maybe because it took 2 hours)

zA4XLeI.jpg

Reveal hidden contents

MWePksf.pngBo48Eec.png

honestly the version with the vinyl distressing would look so good in itunes as well

this is so pretty and creative!

#lana del rey from NFR!  #lana del rey from NFR!  #lana del rey from NFR!

10 minutes ago, the ocean said:

zA4XLeI.jpg

Hide contents

MWePksf.pngBo48Eec.png

i love this style and these are so lovely:trisha:

sUcVobB.png

39 minutes ago, the ocean said:

zA4XLeI.jpg

Hide contents

MWePksf.pngBo48Eec.png

omg these are gorgeous I'm obsessed with them! :wowcry:

6 hours ago, the ocean said:

this took an hour photobooth.gif

C3UVU0e.jpg

alternates:

Hide contents

qUpx7OT.jpgG9LDqXv.jpg

i know this looks very similar to my previous version of the cover but it's different - a. both the image & 5 points logo are from higher quality sources b. the colors on the image are a bit more diverse and "accurate" and c. i actually saved the photoshop file this time photobooth.gif

this ate but can you use the font Impact in black for it to look exactly like the original? :hair: i am using this for my itunes library 

@WHORE OF TROPICO   ⇨   @SALVAWHORE             

Pokemon Eevee GIF - Pokemon Eevee Flower - Discover & Share GIFs                                   evee-dancing.gif

Bring Me That Horizon — ianime0: Pokemon XY | Eevee Dancing

omg thanks everyone for the praise trishacontentaware.gif

i was playing around with the honeymoon cover some more because i can't stop looking at it and made a version with black text & also a single artwork with the same template

GV26OWr.jpgpd6FiVe.jpg

15 minutes ago, Whore of Tropico said:

this ate but can you use the font Impact in black for it to look exactly like the original? :hair: i am using this for my itunes library 

honestly the Impact font looks kinda better... your mind (also made a white text version because why the hell not)

fpyiw08.jpgDNaimjD.jpg