ImenaOphelia

What do you expect from Lana in 2022?

Honestly she hasn’t taken an extended period of time off since 2018 (nfr 2019, violets 2020, and two albums this year) so I don’t expect anything. 

but realistically I definitely see another album (or a slew of singles leading to a 2022 album) behind the iron gates, and maybe the cover album?? 

"Don’t forget me"

She's definitely releasing in 2022, maybe even 2 albums (LDR9 and the covers album). She never stops writing and recording and lately without touring she has even more time to do so. 

I can see her teasing something in January and then releasing a single in March for a summer album :brows:

giphy.gif

9 hours ago, Niko Dealergo said:

Honestly she hasn’t taken an extended period of time off since 2018 (nfr 2019, violets 2020, and two albums this year) so I don’t expect anything. 

but realistically I definitely see another album (or a slew of singles leading to a 2022 album) behind the iron gates, and maybe the cover album?? 

I was about to say this exact thing. I don't expect anything, but I'd rather be happily surprised than disappointed, so if we get anything at all, i'll be happy with it. if we don't, oh well, there always next year lol

giphy.gif

if i fuck this model and she just bleached her asshole and i get bleach on my t-shirt, imma feel like an asshole

39 minutes ago, DeadSeaOfMercury said:

At least one song for a show/movie.

:ma:

omg that would be great! I still hope that song for Alice in Wonderland will be released :makeup:

archiving any ldr-related stuff I can find (like, literally)

LANA DEL REY TRACKER

last.fm

163c956c5fc19ea25e79f89d6eec3b83.gif

- LDR9 (it could be her way to « acknowledge » BTD’s 10th anniversary, by coming back to a more mainstream sound, kinda like BB was almost like acknowledging her fave leaked songs. And if Emile is involved again, it would be full circle);

- something else by the end of the year, maybe. The cover album is oddly enough not the one we’re getting first, it seems (and didn’t she say it could take her a week or so to record it?!? :thumb3:). BTIG: it will be out at some point, but the tone of it seems so dense and intense that it’s taking more time than expected, so maybe in 2023?

1 minute ago, GeminiLanaFan said:

it could be her way to « acknowledge » BTD’s 10th anniversary, by coming back to a more mainstream sound, kinda like BB was almost line acknowledging her fave leaked songs. And if Emile is involved again, it would be full circle

well I think that if Lana would release something at BTD's 10th anniversary it'd be a reedition of BTD, maybe limited vinyl and CDs with alt cover and expended tracklist?

archiving any ldr-related stuff I can find (like, literally)

LANA DEL REY TRACKER

last.fm

163c956c5fc19ea25e79f89d6eec3b83.gif

1 minute ago, ImenaOphelia said:

well I think that if Lana would release something at BTD's 10th anniversary it'd be a reedition of BTD, maybe limited vinyl and CDs with alt cover and expended tracklist?

It would be very nice and what any artist would do. Plus there are some incredible leaks that would give her great stream and sale numbers. As much as I would like that, she never does anything like the others, so I’m putting my expectations to a minimum on that one. 

1 hour ago, ImenaOphelia said:

you may say i’m a dreamer….

tumblr_inline_nojcj6qe1j1s5i2my_400.gif gmgif.gif morrissey-flowers.gif