Bonita

AKA Rerelease Prayer/Manifestation/Worship thread

On 1/4/2022 at 10:53 AM, palemoonbaby said:

Imagine if this album was released in 2018. She'd easily be popular in alt/indie standards. Whole era would be iconic in day of release. Kitschy instagram, cheap wigs, campy clothes and looks and MV's. Vintage-kitschcore would be seriously thing and would influence youth what translated into popularity music.:krylie:

(Imagine Brite Lines with MV which got released and song is popular on TikTok)

If this would happen we'd waiting now for BTD album and replaying VG and BTD song. (but I'll never meet wonderful people like you till 2031).

she would've never held on to AKA for 10 years lol 

IMO AKA could've already been famous in indie circles in 2010, she would've definitely not gotten as big as she is now but it could've worked.

Look at Joanna Newsom and Regina Spektor. They both became famous in the alt scene and then slowly made their way up to the larger public.

God bless the universe

136345.gif

God bless the ocean

BwCf.gif

God bless you, and god bless me

giphy.gif

God bless you Lana, Lana bless us with AKA RERELEASE WITH 3 BONUS TRACKS WAYAMAYA, PIN UP GALORE AND IDK SUMN NICE MAYBE MARILYN :pray2:

8bed6302093afb3474710b83255143a8.gif

please 👉👈

15 minutes ago, Big Star said:

God bless you Lana, Lana bless us with AKA RERELEASE WITH 3 BONUS TRACKS WAYAMAYA, PIN UP GALORE AND IDK SUMN NICE MAYBE MARILYN :pray2:

Trash Magic (Demo 1)

Trash Magic (Demo 2)

Trash Magic (Final Version)

:trisha:

Tbh I’d like something like this

Lana Del Rey A.K.A. Lizzy Grant

1. Kill Kill
  2. Queen Of The Gas Station
  3. Oh Say Can You See
  4. Gramma
  5. For K - Pt. II
  6. Jump
  7. Mermaid Motel
  8. Raise Me Up (Mississippi South)
  9. Pawn Shop Blues
  10. Brite Lites
  11. Put Me In A Movie 
  12. Smarty
  13. Yayo
  14. Wayamaya
  15. Put Me In A Movie - Acoustic

Notes: all the tracks are re-recorded also kill kill would have a longer first verse (the ocean first verse) and all the tracks would have better mixing 

i pray that there is a lucious version of pawn shop blues made during her paradise sessions:legend: please pleek let this be true:pray2: also Wonder if she actually rerecorded some other sonfs during that time because its very mysterious that she decided to rerecord yayo 

giphy.gif?cid=2154d3d7jpqyd46ox5igmjru9y

On 9/19/2022 at 5:31 PM, ts2003 said:

Notes: all the tracks are re-recorded also kill kill would have a longer first verse (the ocean first verse) and all the tracks would have better mixing 

might i suggest them recruiting bigspender to aid on the mixing part :agree:

Big Star Interlude (where i'm yelling and preaching about Yayo aka version and the entire album with the Mermaid Motel instrumental ft. Judah Smith on background vocals)

i want h5PP.gif + h5PT.gif to just one day quietly appear on all streaming services w NO changes to the songs/album artwork bc their preservation is v fucking important for music history!! ... but i'll also accept a deluxe version for aka that includes lemonade motorcycle heaven, reflec, axl rose husband, ben, coconut and key lime pie, high, pin up galore, bounce, jimmy gnecco, and roundup + JOAN AND BOBBY as a bonus track for sirens :oprah3: 

mUENGN9.png

2 minutes ago, Alison by Slowdive said:

i want h5PP.gif + h5PT.gif to just one day quietly appear on all streaming services w NO changes to the songs/album artwork bc their preservation is v fucking important for music history!! ... but i'll also accept a deluxe version for aka that includes lemonade motorcycle heaven, reflec, axl rose husband, ben, coconut and key lime pie, high, pin up galore, bounce, jimmy gnecco, and roundup + JOAN AND BOBBY as a bonus track for sirens :oprah3: 

if she were to release AKA i would want her to do it like this, absolutely no changes to the artwork or the songs, definitely no reworking or even remastering... the songs are absolutely perfect just the way they are :oprah3: 

pink rose gif - Free animated GIF - PicMix

4 minutes ago, Surf Noir said:

if she were to release AKA i would want her to do it like this, absolutely no changes to the artwork or the songs, definitely no reworking or even remastering... the songs are absolutely perfect just the way they are :oprah3: 

exactly-and-i-told-her-i-said-maam-yukik

hundred_dollar_bill_banner.gif

i would absolutely die to have this released. its one of my favorite albums from lana :trisha: i feel so connected to it. i wouldnt want her to change a THING about any of the songs. maybe a bit of a remaster but thats it

I'd love a rerelease with polished up mixing/mastering, but idk how I'd feel if everything got redone.

Probably the unpopular opinion, but the Paradise version of Yayo was a complete butchering. It doesn't come close to touching the charm and magic of the AKA version.

tumblr_oogju1oS231r0yn0ho1_500.gifv

giphy.gif

"𝒹𝑜𝓃𝓉 𝒻𝑜𝓇𝑔𝑒𝓉 𝓂𝑒, 𝓁𝒾𝓀𝑒 𝓉𝒽𝑒 𝓉𝓊𝓃𝓃𝑒𝓁 𝓊𝓃𝒹𝑒𝓇 𝑜𝒸𝑒𝒶𝓃 𝒷𝓁𝓋𝒹"

instagram