bigspender

Big Spender’s Next Audio Project: You choose!

@bigspender’s Next Audio Project  

32 members have voted

This poll is closed to new votes
  1. 1. What would you like to hear most?

• Lust for Life (Album) 80s mix
    • Ultraviolence (Dolby Atmos Edit)
    • Chemtrails over the Country Club (Rewire)
    • Born to Die (2022 Remaster)
    • Jump (Dolby Atmos Edit)
    • Lust for Life (OG Version with new mixes and masters)
    • Sirens (CD Quality upscale remaster, from the one and only original sirens CD)

• Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.
  • Poll closed on 01/07/2022 at 05:00 PM

the LFL 80s mix is winning right now so i’m starting it so i can give it to you guys in a respectful amount of time in case that’s the one that wins, but also it’s so hard to imagine her some of her songs in a completely new light 😭 but ima do it anyway:usrs:

giphy.gif

On 1/8/2022 at 12:40 AM, bigspender said:

the LFL 80s mix is winning right now so i’m starting it so i can give it to you guys in a respectful amount of time in case that’s the one that wins, but also it’s so hard to imagine her some of her songs in a completely new light 😭 but ima do it anyway:usrs:

So completely new instrumentals for every songs ? 

Can't wait. We need that cohesive L4L :oop: 

Don't hesitate to post them as they go. We need singles to your album :true:

Thanks a lot :kiss3:

10 hours ago, saith said:

So completely new instrumentals for every songs ? 

Can't wait. We need that cohesive L4L :oop: 

Don't hesitate to post them as they go. We need singles to your album :true:

Thanks a lot :kiss3:

it’s going to have a rollout and everything! “singles” will be happening for sure. and not completely new instrumentals, but I’m extracting the stems to keep some of the flare and classic LDR sound in them. LFL is my least favorite album so i just want a chance to like it :toofunny:

well LFL won :-) be excited because this is some good stuff…… and don’t forget to vote me for the best audio art lipster award:silly::silly::silly:

giphy.gif

4 hours ago, bigspender said:

itll probably happen some time this year, but for now i have a whole album to rework :hdu:

good luck with the reworks! :hdu:

i just burned the mp3 320 of sirens and the two eps and AKA because i got impatient :deadbanana: 

4 hours ago, YourGirl666 said:

@bigspender will you remix only album tracks or will you change the tracklist and add some outtakes/interludes?

the tracklist is going to have some changes definitely. consider my “On & On 80s mix” as a song that leaked months before the album…. some songs will also be taken out due to the consistency and flow of the album i end up doing. the TNBAR demo, beautiful people demo, and yosemite might also be reworked and added but i haven’t figured it out yet. 

3 hours ago, The Siren said:

good luck with the reworks! :hdu:

i just burned the mp3 320 of sirens and the two eps and AKA because i got impatient :deadbanana: 

don’t make too many things bc i’ll be doing more giveaways soon ;) 

giphy.gif

1 minute ago, bigspender said:

the tracklist is going to have some changes definitely. consider my “On & On 80s mix” as a song that leaked months before the album…. some songs will also be taken out due to the consistency and flow of the album i end up doing. the TNBAR demo, beautiful people demo, and yosemite might also be reworked and added but i haven’t figured it out yet. 

don’t make too many things bc i’ll be doing more giveaways soon ;) 

welp i already did AKA, Sirens and this :deadbanana:

image.png

13 minutes ago, bigspender said:

consider my “On & On 80s mix” as a song that leaked months before the album…. 

This sent me lmao :thumb: please, don't rip your own leak from yt and release it unchanged :icant:

8 minutes ago, YourGirl666 said:

This sent me lmao :thumb: please, don't rip your own leak from yt and release it unchanged :icant:

only high quality releases from a high quality LB user 💖 vote me for best audio art for the lipster wwards:silly:

giphy.gif

On 1/14/2022 at 7:17 PM, bigspender said:

it’s going to have a rollout and everything! “singles” will be happening for sure. and not completely new instrumentals, but I’m extracting the stems to keep some of the flare and classic LDR sound in them. LFL is my least favorite album so i just want a chance to like it :toofunny:

well LFL won :-) be excited because this is some good stuff…… and don’t forget to vote me for the best audio art lipster award:silly::silly::silly:

Great. Thank you a lot  :candy::heart:

i'd say if you're gonna copy any 80's remake i'd copy initial talk just because it definitely sounds the most authentic

but i would also avoid super heavy synths because for some reason the sound of the synths always sounds just a bit too modern for the 80's if you know what i mean

5oDY3ok.gif ZLI8w1N.png 5oDY3ok.gif

1 minute ago, the ocean said:

i'd say if you're gonna copy any 80's remake i'd copy initial talk just because it definitely sounds the most authentic

but i would also avoid super heavy synths because for some reason the sound of the synths always sounds just a bit too modern for the 80's if you know what i mean

not copying! just looking at all the staple factors, instruments, and techniques widely used by 80's pop stars

giphy.gif

31 minutes ago, Bereaved By You said:

@bigspender did you ever finish this ???

He said no the last time I asked him about it

And that it's just not gonna happen. 

And we'll never get Sirens remaster 🥺