drewby

Lana covering "Buddy's Rendezvous" on Father John Misty's new album - OUT: April 8th, 2022

10 minutes ago, the ocean said:

is it 2 7-inches or just one with the songs on each side

i know op says 2 of them but it looks more like one 7” with the songs on each side rather than it being 2 single sided discs

2 7-inches, they have different cover and on mockup from Misty's webstore there's 2 singles

archiving any ldr-related stuff I can find (like, literally)

LANA DEL REY TRACKER

last.fm

163c956c5fc19ea25e79f89d6eec3b83.gif

8 hours ago, takeitdoen said:

Oh my god I just realised who Jack Cruz is @DCooper are you READING THIS ??! ?! 

:eartha:

丅όⓞ𝐭ᵒ𝐓Aвᵒℕnnnnnnnnnnn

burn-elmo.gif

Omgggg! That's so excitingggg. A step in the right direction to Lana working with David Lynch

david-lynch-what-did-jack-do.gif

8 hours ago, plastiscguy said:

Wait, @DCooper is featured on the album? :wat:

LOL not me, but my peers :true:

Spoiler

2 hours ago, plastiscguy said:

I mean, they were filming something, so... :dua:

I can feel the delulu in me waking up just by reading this :oprah4: I now expect a music video where she's driving around in Hollywood on that Vespa and with that 60's hairdo. She will meet Buddy, played by FJM, for a first date and they will do some Bonnie and Clyde inspired things. I also expect a Rolling Stone interview where she asks him questions about the record, some BTS on his ig and a live performance on national TV. We won :umadney:

13 minutes ago, sjatib said:

How was VB influenced by him?

just the “fear fun” lyric, which his the name of his solo debut album lool the song always reminds me of the whole album whenever I listen to it, and the album does seem to influence the song at least sonically in my opinion. FJM is a great songwriter and producer so I’m excited about anything related to him and Lana coming our way! 

sgopYhV.gif

15 minutes ago, Crimson and Clover said:

just the “fear fun” lyric, which his the name of his solo debut album lool the song always reminds me of the whole album whenever I listen to it, and the album does seem to influence the song at least sonically in my opinion. FJM is a great songwriter and producer so I’m excited about anything related to him and Lana coming our way! 

Also the “She blackens pages like a Russian romantic” line from his song “Nothing Good Ever Happens at the Goddamn Thirsty Crow” reminds me of that line in Blue Banisters. 

15 minutes ago, Motorcycle Love Divine said:

Reveal hidden contents

the fact that i had to upload this specific clip myself because i couldn't find it anywhere just to post this :deadbanana:

Spoiler

the way you have a namie amuro themed youtube channel we love to see it :true:

5oDY3ok.gif ZLI8w1N.png 5oDY3ok.gif

Just now, Crimson and Clover said:

But she said explicitly in a livestream that there wasn't any connection between VB lyric ("Fear fun") and his album. 

Totally stoked about anything from both of them coming as well, though! <3

So I was going to buy FJM's super deluxe edition just for the LDR 7", but I decided against it. I couldn't justify the $100 price tag (shipping included) for just the 7". Hopefully, this doesn't come back to bite me like when I passed on the LFL heart shaped single. I'm missing 3 LDR vinyls to having a 100% complete collection and the LFL heart shaped is one of them 🤦🏼‍♂️

OqqaAZJt.png     B4iWPK3.gif     OqqaAZJt.png

40 minutes ago, sjatib said:

But she said explicitly in a livestream that there wasn't any connection between VB lyric ("Fear fun") and his album. 

Totally stoked about anything from both of them coming as well, though! <3

my life is ruined- I remember the very first time I heard it I immediately thought of FJM :toofunny: weird coincidence though 

sgopYhV.gif