drewby

Lana covering "Buddy's Rendezvous" on Father John Misty's new album - OUT: April 8th, 2022

28 minutes ago, lanasbottom said:

yes, we’re just a bit rusty we forgot how things used to be… but we’re finally back 

IM SCREAMING NOT THIS VIDEO

THIS is how her sound should progress pleaseeeeeeee like bb + honeyfuckingmoooooooonnnnnnn YAAAASSSS THE SAXXXXXX HER BLAZING VOCALLSSSSSSSSS

IM STRONGER THANgiphy.gifALL MY MEN...

20 minutes ago, landofGodsandMonsters said:

This sounds STUNNING! Will it be released digitally or only on the 7” vinyl physical?

So far, it’s supposed to be only on vinyl. But who knows? I think I read somewhere that any preorder of a physical copy will give the customer access to stream the album a couple of weeks prior to release. Maybe it will include her cover?

4 hours ago, drugmunny said:

whatever happened to the girl i knew, in the wasteland?

c'mon sure ya me ma part em ouw

eeeeyy eyyyy ayyyyeeeee

The way I CRIED laughing! I was trying so hard to figure out what came after "wasteland"... the last word sounds like "blue" but maybe that's just Lana association.

This sounds incredible. Like "Terrence Loves You" crossed with "Shades of Cool." :cumming:And their voices together are Lana/Barrie caliber (my highest compliment). :flutter:

‘Fucking God bless us all and let’s hope we make it through this.’
~LDR, Flaunt

4 hours ago, landofGodsandMonsters said:

This sounds STUNNING! Will it be released digitally or only on the 7” vinyl physical?

i imagine it will def eventually be released digitally, though perhaps not right away...and it will def leak as soon as the vinyl is released

aOaIzH2.gif

1 hour ago, GeminiLanaFan said:

So far, it’s supposed to be only on vinyl. But who knows? I think I read somewhere that any preorder of a physical copy will give the customer access to stream the album a couple of weeks prior to release. Maybe it will include her cover?

It’s going to become available digitally one way or another, officially or unofficially. 

1 minute ago, rightofjupiter said:

i imagine it will def eventually be released digitally, though perhaps not right away...and i will def leak as soon as the vinyl is released

Exactly.