drewby

Lana covering "Buddy's Rendezvous" on Father John Misty's new album - OUT: April 8th, 2022

I love God’s Favorite Customer, But it’s a very noisy pressing. Here’s to this being better! That Lana single looks so cool.

:ma:
EDIT:

Since you’re probably a member here & reading this John, I’d love a 45 rpm God’s Favorite Customer. Thanks!

IMG-3521.jpg

I'm so excited to hear this, I had given up my hopes of ever hearing a Lana and FJM collaboration. I hope it'll be out for streaming later, I won't really have money to pre-order a deluxe package of the album since there are other things I want too.

48K6p1K.gif pyg088L.png

Was a bit disappointed in WCE. I need this, it sounds so damn good :angie:

tumblr_pne98wa26x1wk694yo1_500.gifv

"You can't be a muse and be happy, too.

You can't blacken the pages with Russian poetry and be happy." - Blue Banisters

I asked Asmodeus (the demon of lust) to make Miley Cyrus suffer. I am not happy with these new developments. After Miley rips off Lana's aesthetic, she bullies Lana into changing her release date. It is infuriating. 

I can’t get over the sax! The first time I heard the snippet I was blown away and I still haven’t recovered! 

3 minutes ago, imenos said:

when is the song  coming ? 

don't tell me i'll have to wait til april

as far as we know April, but I’ve also heard (not sure how true it is) that if you order a physical, you’ll be able to hear the album a couple weeks early. But Apple Music doesn’t have a deluxe version of the album so it could end up being physical only 

"Don’t forget me"

10 minutes ago, 5Rick said:

not father j m exploiting Lana to sell his deluxe versions :)

anyways, I loved the snippet. looking forward to listening. Lana, you never rest, what a special human being you are

all of her colleagues seem to do this, i wonder if shenoffers. especially when its literally just her backing vocals on a song. Secret Life anyone???

Didn't someone mention that Lana would release a cute collab in February? 

tumblr_pne98wa26x1wk694yo1_500.gifv

"You can't be a muse and be happy, too.

You can't blacken the pages with Russian poetry and be happy." - Blue Banisters

I asked Asmodeus (the demon of lust) to make Miley Cyrus suffer. I am not happy with these new developments. After Miley rips off Lana's aesthetic, she bullies Lana into changing her release date. It is infuriating. 

Just now, Thunder said:

Didn't someone mention that Lana would release a cute collab in February? 

this is the cute collab BOZ was talking about, but it got delayed to April because of vinyl delays 

"Don’t forget me"

43 minutes ago, Veinsineon said:

all of her colleagues seem to do this, i wonder if shenoffers. especially when its literally just her backing vocals on a song. Secret Life anyone???

you know, I've no doubt that there is an artistic commitment behind these collabs, but I'm also pretty sure that they are well-conceived marketing choices as well :D there's a huge disproportion between Lana and them, so... here's your licence to print money