drewby

Lana covering "Buddy's Rendezvous" on Father John Misty's new album - OUT: April 8th, 2022

9 minutes ago, Coney Island King said:

I just can’t seem to ever care about her features on other peoples songs. 

it's not a feature, it's a full cover. if you haven't heard the OG it's basically a new Lana song :hype:

26 minutes ago, Greenwich Acid Cherry Pie said:

in the words of aja labeija

what the fuck is happening

lfl linked a snippet but since the song isn't out yet people are saying they're going to get banned, and then usual lfl chaos ensued (random insults about dicks and coke or something)

i already have my copy on hold at the record shop so friday...... :angie:

giphy.gif

if i fuck this model and she just bleached her asshole and i get bleach on my t-shirt, imma feel like an asshole

1 hour ago, drugmunny said:

y'all too much. eat a cookie, get a coffee. wait the 36 hours

just taken my sleeping pills see ya hoes in 36 hours

it better be on that site when i wake up

@WHORE OF TROPICO   ⇨   @SALVAWHORE             

Pokemon Eevee GIF - Pokemon Eevee Flower - Discover & Share GIFs                                   evee-dancing.gif

Bring Me That Horizon — ianime0: Pokemon XY | Eevee Dancing

1 minute ago, lustforlife said:

ezgif-1-378228bde826.gif.7ef1fa19bb9365a

so if ur get banned in any other way

just do leak it

just do it

don't wait

@WHORE OF TROPICO   ⇨   @SALVAWHORE             

Pokemon Eevee GIF - Pokemon Eevee Flower - Discover & Share GIFs                                   evee-dancing.gif

Bring Me That Horizon — ianime0: Pokemon XY | Eevee Dancing

Goodmorning from your LanaBoards janitor, didn't realise I was meant to take out the rubbish today :yawn:

Though all my good babies seemed to already know, YES a leak includes snippets obtained from early physical deliveries! Plus, once the song is officially released, posting an illegal download link is STILL against the rules! The only links to a song that are allowed are official links to either stream or purchase! x

49093006537_7ae76bb4ce_o.jpg

• 4.18.14 • 5.1.14 • 9.20.14 • 5.28.15 • 6.14.15 • 7.28.16 • 7.24.17 • 10.23.17 • 10.24.17 • 1.25.18 • 2.5.18 • 12.5.18 • 10.3.19 • 10.11.19 • 11.16.19 •

SF • ATL • ATL • IND • ATL • CHI • LDN • NYC • NYC • DC • ATL • NYC • PDX • SAN • KS

1 minute ago, Elle said:

Goodmorning from your LanaBoards janitor, didn't realise I was meant to take out the rubbish today :yawn:

thank god, i told you like months ago to get rid of the garbage :tommy:

3 minutes ago, Elle said:

Though all my good babies seemed to already know, YES a leak includes snippets obtained from early physical deliveries! Plus, once the song is officially released, posting an illegal download link is STILL against the rules! The only links to a song that are allowed are official links to either stream or purchase! x

YASSSSSSSSS