drewby

Lana covering "Buddy's Rendezvous" on Father John Misty's new album - OUT: April 8th, 2022

I’d actually be really interested in hearing a Lana record produced with FJM and/or whoever produced his album :dance:

imageproxy.jpg

11 minutes ago, Super Movie said:

I’d actually be really interested in hearing a Lana record produced with FJM and/or whoever produced his album :dance:

ive wanted a FJM collab for SOOO long i always pictured it sounding like UFB :hair:

7 hours ago, takemetothegasstation said:

feeling like an idiot because I can't find this anywhere

[please do NOT tell me where to find it I don't want to be b*nned]

little hint: [removed]

mod note: user has been warned for this post

Edited by admin
Do not hint where or how users can find illegal download links to leaks of copyrighted material

The green Spotify album is here but the box set isn’t yet. It still doesn’t even say it’s shipped. :rollin:

♬  ♥  .。.    .。.   ♥  ♬

There are violets in your eyes
There are guns that blaze around you
There are roses in between my thighs
And a fire that surrounds you

Just now, MagicalTrancePotion said:

The green Spotify album is here but the box set isn’t yet. It still doesn’t even say it’s shipped. :rollin:

It turned out my record shop said Subpop is really slow shipping stuff right now so i think it might be later than tomorrow at the record shop but regardless he has it held for me 

giphy.gif

if i fuck this model and she just bleached her asshole and i get bleach on my t-shirt, imma feel like an asshole

1 minute ago, Hydroponic Weeds said:

It turned out my record shop said Subpop is really slow shipping stuff right now so i think it might be later than tomorrow at the record shop but regardless he has it held for me 

That’s good to know because I was a little worried something was wrong with my order. I got a confirmation, but I’m having flashbacks to when my blue banisters signed card got canceled…

♬  ♥  .。.    .。.   ♥  ♬

Imagine if Lana made a surprise appearance at FJM’s livestream that’s about to start. I know we wouldn’t be that lucky though. :xcry:

♬  ♥  .。.    .。.   ♥  ♬

1 minute ago, bluechemtrails said:

how they know it's track 13 on the deluxe version? is there perhaps a streaming platform which has it?

https://genius.com/Lana-del-rey-buddys-rendezvous-lyrics

Maybe because there are only two bonus 7 inch vinyls and they just added them as track 12 and 13. Don't think it's something significant!

1 hour ago, Thoth said:

Such a shame that it’s vinyl exclusive.

kinda sucks but it was so exciting to hear this on vinyl first and not having it digitally released :toofunny: i think it would be really cute if lana released her next single on vinyl first (but make it widely available) and release it digitally a day or two/a week after

image.png

For anyone who's gotten the vinyl, is the LDR cover wrapped in cellophane inside the package or is it unwrapped inside? I'm just curious

giphy.gif

if i fuck this model and she just bleached her asshole and i get bleach on my t-shirt, imma feel like an asshole

3 minutes ago, Hydroponic Weeds said:

For anyone who's gotten the vinyl, is the LDR cover wrapped in cellophane inside the package or is it unwrapped inside? I'm just curious

the singles are not wrapped, no.

image.png

1 minute ago, Dominikx4 said:

the singles are not wrapped, no.

ahh okay thank you! i'll keep my copy wrapped then. 

giphy.gif

I want to wait till my vinyl gets to me on Tuesday to listen. Luckily I’m already in love with FJM’s version, so that will hold me over. I’m kind of obsessed with this album….It’s so so so amazing and even my 74 year old father loved “The Next 20th Century” and “Goodbye Mr. Blue” when I shared them with him. I’m also a huge bossa nova fan. This is his best work. I’m a fucking stan if I wasn’t already. 

d4yQCBo.jpg
The Log Lady [to Laura]: “When this kind of fire starts, it is 
very hard to put out. The tender boughs of innocence burn first, and the wind rises, and then all goodness is in jeopardy.”