drewby

Lana covering "Buddy's Rendezvous" on Father John Misty's new album - OUT: April 8th, 2022

16 minutes ago, CinnamonGay said:

She does. Stellar vocals on BB...

She uses a lot more of her mid and lower registers in BR though..would love to see more of her sultry lower vocals on LDR9.

Β 

Her vocals are top notch atm..esp SUMMERTIME and you'll never walk alone, arcadia, BB, Bbs

Yeah I know she did just that on BB & her Summertime cover, I was referring ot the hiccup before that.Β :pft:

7 minutes ago, yourolllikethunder said:

what if it’s β€œwhatever happened to the girl I threw /Β in the wasteland” :brows:

Β 

i do actually think it's a diff word bc she repeats the "thew" later in the song too

aOaIzH2.gif

12 minutes ago, trailerparkdream said:

Wait wait wait pls help I know the song is vinyl only but where are u guys listening? Is the quality good?Β 

:brows:Β [removed]Β is hot today

Β 

mod note: user has been warned for this post

Β 

Edited by admin
Hinting where to find illegal links to leaks to copyrighted content intended for commercial release is not allowed.

11 minutes ago, trailerparkdream said:

Nvm don’t give me no warning points plz and thank uΒ 

it’ll be out on streaming and it’s available in some countries already and that’s how people are listening to it. not a leak.Β 

giphy.gif

Here's the definition of thew according to google lol:

thew

LITERARY

muscular strength.

"brains and brawn, thought and thew"

muscles and tendons perceived as generating physical strength.

plural noun:Β thews

"she touched his magnificent thews"

Β  Β  Β  Β  Β  Β  Β  Β  Β  Β  Β  Β  Β  Β  Β  Β  Β  Β  Β  Β  Β  Β  Β  Β  Β  Β  Β  Β  Β  Β  Β  Β  Β imageproxy.jpg

I finally got to listen with my AirPods, in bed, lights off and oh god it’s beautifulΒ :wowcry:Β I don’t think I’ve had aΒ reaction to a Lana song like this since Terrance Loves You was released. I really hope she goes in this direction for LDR9. A jazzy NFR style album would be a dream.Β Β 

Tumblr

this is making me cry

Β 

the closest we'll ever get to Honeymoon jazz again

tumblr_pne98wa26x1wk694yo1_500.gifv

"You can't be a muse and be happy, too.

You can't blacken the pages with Russian poetry and be happy." - Blue Banisters

I askedΒ Asmodeus (the demon of lust) to make Miley Cyrus suffer. I am not happy with these new developments. After Miley rips off Lana's aesthetic, she bullies Lana into changing her release date. It is infuriating.Β 

Β 

15 minutes ago, Thunder said:

this is making me cry

Β 

the closest we'll ever get to Honeymoon jazz again

Well damn don't manifest it!!! This is....well some of yall know me, it's been a time to be a Lana fan (BB is still in constant rotation in the car) but this is that CLASSIC Lana. In terms of covers I feel like when I fully collapsed when I heard Summer Wine. This is EXQUISITE. it's dreamy, mournful, beautiful, the melody slaps. Taking me to the moon again like she always does.

what ever happened to the gurl I threwΒ :wowcry:Β in tha wasteland, come up short and end up on the newsΒ :bebe:Β Hay AHAYAAAAYYYAY:ma:

what ever happened?Β :eartha2:

what ever happened?

HAEYYayyeAYYYYYY

heaAYyAYYYYYΒ :xcry:

Β 

The song is just so beautiful and her vocals are exactly what i’ve been wantingΒ to hear from her for so longΒ :trisha:

i would adore a similar direction for ldr9Β 

Β 

Β 

π‘³π’Šπ’‡π’† π’Šπ’” π’ƒπ’†π’‚π’–π’•π’Šπ’‡π’–π’ 𝒃𝒖𝒕 π’šπ’π’– 𝒅𝒐𝒏'𝒕 𝒉𝒂𝒗𝒆 𝒂 𝒄𝒍𝒖𝒆