drewby

Lana covering "Buddy's Rendezvous" on Father John Misty's new album - OUT: April 8th, 2022

6 hours ago, Dominikx4 said:

i may or may not have uploaded a more HQ version on Youtube

Hide contents

also dont come for me, my record player is a) not the best and b) i dont own a vinyl cleaning set so i couldnt clean it beforehand

You're going straight to heaven.

"Some days are for falling in love with people, some days for cities, and some for your time in solitude."

As far as I can see honeymoun just reuploaded the file from @Dominikx4. The .flac (or .m4a) on [removed] are higher quality.

mod note: user has been warned for this post

Edited by admin
Do not indicate where users can find illegal download links to copyrighted content that has been commercially released.

20 minutes ago, Dominikx4 said:

:rip: i had hoped wed get the actual digital file by one of the leakers, does really noone have that

Both spectograms look so similar that I would really be surprised if the 5:02 file is the digital version. But I don't want to say anything wrong, I don't have that much experience with audio :smile3:

Maybe someone else can take a look at it too.

Edit: ok, honeymoun doesn't claim that it's the digital version on Twitter. I guess it's just your file with audio level changed, de-clicking and de-noising filter and 2 seconds silence added in the end.

1 hour ago, That Venice Bitch said:

Honest question cause I’m having trouble deciding. Should I include Buddy’s Rendezvous in the collection? It’s officially released technically … right ?

I'd love to see it make the collection tbh

giphy.gif

3 hours ago, That Venice Bitch said:

Honest question cause I’m having trouble deciding. Should I include Buddy’s Rendezvous in the collection? It’s officially released technically … right ?

I put it into my "Single Outs" album which includes everything that are like one offs. You'll Never Walk Alone, You Must Love Me, Looking For America, Watercolor Eyes, Season Of The Witch, etc. like the non-album songs and soundtrack songs

edit: i think i misunderstood the assignment :icant:

giphy.gif

if i fuck this model and she just bleached her asshole and i get bleach on my t-shirt, imma feel like an asshole

16 minutes ago, longtimeman said:

Not necessarily looking for a download of this, but is there anywhere to actually listen to it? Youtube? Spotify?

yep readily available on YouTube at least for me

I love Lana’s cover. She elevates everything especially near the end. I love the lyrics from FJM 

20 minutes ago, longtimeman said:

Not necessarily looking for a download of this, but is there anywhere to actually listen to it? Youtube? Spotify?

it's on youtube

i think you should hold off for the moment because it is officially released

5oDY3ok.gif ZLI8w1N.png 5oDY3ok.gif

I wouldn’t

2 hours ago, Hydroponic Weeds said:

I put it into my "Single Outs" album which includes everything that are like one offs. You'll Never Walk Alone, You Must Love Me, Looking For America, Watercolor Eyes, Season Of The Witch, etc. like the non-album songs and soundtrack songs

edit: i think i misunderstood the assignment :icant:

HAHA thank you anyway <3

ezgif-2-61df3cf70b84.gif

Peace by vengeance brings the end.