SoftwareUpgrade

Skyrim (The Elder Scrolls)

Just now, plastiscguy said:

I love it :smokes: 

I finished Skyrim like two months ago and tried to play The Elder Scrolls Online but it was so different it threw me off :deadbanana:

Oh, I love ESO. I play by myself and was trying to play the quest lines in chronological order, but from what I played, it's pretty fun! The DLC chapters definitely add some fun (especially the landscaping). As for Skyrim, since you liked that, I would recommend Oblivion next (possibly with a patch mod). :popcorn:

Just now, The Siren said:

ive been playing The Elder Scrolls Morrowind since as long as i could remember, and Oblivion since it came out. i literally grew up with this series :defeated: 

Yesss! I've heard many good things about Morrowind (it's just been sitting in my Steam library, untouched, for now). Oblivion was the first TES game I played and I was so confused yet it was still fun! (S/O to the TES wiki for the walk-throughs :creepna3:). The Dark Brotherhood storyline from that game was very well written :popcorn:, in terms of having fun, at least.

I also grew up with Elder Scrolls games, and have made a lot of mods for Morrowind (the superior Elder Scrolls game). I even have a tattoo on my tricep of the Hand of the Tribunal and a huge one of Nerevar on my quad :dua:

I like Skyrim for what it has done for the series, even if it's flogging a dead horse with a release every year for like twelve years now. I find the game a little drab and I prefer the 'alien' settings of previous releases (Morrowind, Shivering Isles, Dragonborn). Nords are the most boring, sorry. :shh2:

I literally just re-installed ESO today and am feeling really overwhelmed since there is so much shit to do. :wat:

3lfQEhw.png

41 minutes ago, takeitdoen said:

I also grew up with Elder Scrolls games, and have made a lot of mods for Morrowind (the superior Elder Scrolls game). I even have a tattoo on my tricep of the Hand of the Tribunal and a huge one of Nerevar on my quad :dua:

I like Skyrim for what it has done for the series, even if it's flogging a dead horse with a release every year for like twelve years now. I find the game a little drab and I prefer the 'alien' settings of previous releases (Morrowind, Shivering Isles, Dragonborn). Nords are the most boring, sorry. :shh2:

I literally just re-installed ESO today and am feeling really overwhelmed since there is so much shit to do. :wat:

ESO truly is overwhelming, I think follower mods (my favorite type) make Skyrim more bearable. That is, along with the needed patch mods of course! One mod that people could build an entire load order around would be "Legacy of the Dragonborn". It's a HUGE relic hunting guild mod 🐉, available for both Oldrim + SE.....assuming it has or in the works to be patched for AE?!?! Haven't checked yet :popcorn:

15 hours ago, SoftwareUpgrade said:

Yesss! I've heard many good things about Morrowind (it's just been sitting in my Steam library, untouched, for now). Oblivion was the first TES game I played and I was so confused yet it was still fun! (S/O to the TES wiki for the walk-throughs :creepna3:). The Dark Brotherhood storyline from that game was very well written :popcorn:, in terms of having fun, at least.

my fav dark brotherhood quest in oblivion was the party. murder everyone and get the last two or three fight each other :thumb3:

btw the Skyrim dark brotherhood was unfnished. it was supposed to be like twice+ longer but the release date kinda rushed them. much like most of the miscellanea stuff. if the date was pushed back a year or two, the game couldve been less of a generic sandbox.

Ok I NEEDED to make a post about: Follower Mods . The superior mod type (for my playstyle). I really recommend mods such as "Inigo" (Blue Kahjiit that is very well VAd and has a large amount of interactive dialog and location based commentary, if you ask him his thoughts at said location). There are other follower mods that can interact with him such as "Vilja", "Lucien", and I'm pretty sure he is compatible with the widely liked "Serena Dialogue Overhaul" :smokes:. It really is the best experience to have a giant band of companions follow you throughout your adventures :true:.