23 minutes ago, JessicaAppleBottomJeans said:

Drugs is the main theme for our protagonist Rue. She's an addict, whose choice of drugs is usually cocaine. I'm not sure if needles are that present in the show (it's been two and a half years since season one aired, so my memory is a little foggy). The show deals with themes of an overdose (showed on camera at least twice), mental and more so physical abuse, toxic masculinity, body dismorphia, etc. It's a mix of all the worst things teenagers could possibly go through in highschool; and while it's mostly exaggerated, the writing is entertaining. Proceed with caution :)

EDIT: I could think of two scenes where needles were present: in 1x07 and 2x01

This. @Elle There’s also a shit ton of nudity - like more than I’ve ever seen in a single show or movie. Just FYI. 

It’s not about having someone to love me anymore

This is the experience of being an American whore

3 hours ago, JessicaAppleBottomJeans said:

Drugs is the main theme for our protagonist Rue. She's an addict, whose choice of drugs is usually cocaine. I'm not sure if needles are that present in the show (it's been two and a half years since season one aired, so my memory is a little foggy). The show deals with themes of an overdose (showed on camera at least twice), mental and more so physical abuse, toxic masculinity, body dismorphia, etc. It's a mix of all the worst things teenagers could possibly go through in highschool; and while it's mostly exaggerated, the writing is entertaining. Proceed with caution :)

EDIT: I could think of two scenes where needles were present: in 1x07 and 2x01

3 hours ago, Urbanney said:

This. @Elle There’s also a shit ton of nudity - like more than I’ve ever seen in a single show or movie. Just FYI. 

thank u!! But turns out this was all moot bc my friends all use someone else’s account too skfndk I’m literally gonna make someone FaceTime me when Lana’s episode airs so I can watch it through the phone lmaooo tragic x

49093006537_7ae76bb4ce_o.jpg

• 4.18.14 • 5.1.14 • 9.20.14 • 5.28.15 • 6.14.15 • 7.28.16 • 7.24.17 • 10.23.17 • 10.24.17 • 1.25.18 • 2.5.18 • 12.5.18 • 10.3.19 • 10.11.19 • 11.16.19 •

SF • ATL • ATL • IND • ATL • CHI • LDN • NYC • NYC • DC • ATL • NYC • PDX • SAN • KS

1 hour ago, Elle said:

thank u!! But turns out this was all moot bc my friends all use someone else’s account too skfndk I’m literally gonna make someone FaceTime me when Lana’s episode airs so I can watch it through the phone lmaooo tragic x

update: one of my friends is letting me use his account!!! So I will be dedicating the next 12 days to binge-watching in time for Lana’s episode. Will let u guys know my thoughts x

49093006537_7ae76bb4ce_o.jpg

• 4.18.14 • 5.1.14 • 9.20.14 • 5.28.15 • 6.14.15 • 7.28.16 • 7.24.17 • 10.23.17 • 10.24.17 • 1.25.18 • 2.5.18 • 12.5.18 • 10.3.19 • 10.11.19 • 11.16.19 •

SF • ATL • ATL • IND • ATL • CHI • LDN • NYC • NYC • DC • ATL • NYC • PDX • SAN • KS

3 hours ago, Elle said:

update: one of my friends is letting me use his account!!! So I will be dedicating the next 12 days to binge-watching in time for Lana’s episode. Will let u guys know my thoughts x

Yessss please share. Can’t wait to read your thoughts!! 

just started season 2 out of interest, I'm not a film streamer (the last and only series I watched was Game of Thrones). It's a bit brutal and shocking, but very suspenseful. Wondering how Lana's music comes into play, maybe with one of the love stories.

9 hours ago, TrashMagiq said:

yet they still had Fez cover up :trisha:

right?? like we all know it hangs low and stinks real good let us see HBO :sass:

tumblr_mlk5fk2dDZ1s6jvbvo4_250.gif   tumblr_otaqmarVHa1u9dqtjo3_400.gif  tumblr_mlk5fk2dDZ1s6jvbvo7_250.gif

22 minutes ago, bluechemtrails said:

Question For the Movie Culture: Do you have to show p*nises, bare breasts and brutal violence to tell a good story?

I mean why not. The show revolves around sex drugs and violence idk why they wouldn’t show it lol. They do show a Lot of nudity but nudity really isn’t a big deal imo (especially boobs). I don’t think they go that wild on the violence tho. They do show the aftermath and all that but I’ve seen way worse on other shows. 

qfrWuBl.png

OMGGGG I just finished watching the first episode of season 2

I'm obsessed with this show:defeated:

𝕀 𝕔𝕝𝕠𝕤𝕖 𝕞𝕪 𝕖𝕪𝕖𝕤, 𝕒𝕥 𝕟𝕚𝕘𝕙𝕥 𝕀 𝕨𝕚𝕤𝕙 𝕥𝕠 𝕣𝕚𝕤𝕖 𝕗𝕣𝕠𝕞 𝕒𝕝𝕝 𝕥𝕙𝕖 𝕕𝕦𝕤𝕥

I've read spoilers and now I'm sad:

Spoiler

Cassie moves in with Nate

Nate is going to have his redemption arc

Jules fucks the blonde guy

Episode 5 might center around Rue's sister (forgot her name)

The blonde guy is only used to move the plot between Rue and Jules and is later killed

There's much more to spoil, but honestly I can't remember the most of it. The previewers only saw 6 episodes, the last two are mystery.

D.png