Spoiler

Also really liked the message behindΒ the part where kat was hearing all the voices ofΒ influencers in her head who preach about self love and self acceptance . One of the things that make me love this show is how they portray modern issues.Β 

Β 

Β 

Β 

π‘³π’Šπ’‡π’† π’Šπ’” π’ƒπ’†π’‚π’–π’•π’Šπ’‡π’–π’ 𝒃𝒖𝒕 π’šπ’π’– 𝒅𝒐𝒏'𝒕 𝒉𝒂𝒗𝒆 𝒂 𝒄𝒍𝒖𝒆

i'm almost done with the first season. 1 more left in the season, then i have the specials to watch and the new season

giphy.gif

if i fuck this model and she just bleached her asshole and i get bleach on my t-shirt, imma feel like an asshole

14 hours ago, Hydroponic Weeds said:

i'm almost done with the first season. 1 more left in the season, then i have the specials to watch and the new season

do you like it so far?

I never meant to be bad or unwellΒ I was just living on the edge right between heaven and hell & I'm tired of itΒ 

I'm obsessed with that silver eyeshadow look everyone recreates. What's even better is that I'm cool toned and blue eyed. I swear I'm going to be that basic bitch and rush to buy a single Nyx frosty eyeshadow. I'm also going to buy opera gloves since I loved it for an year but didn't know for what occasion is appropriate. I know I will regret it of I don't try. At least I can wear it the club for a couple of times before I poke a hole in them with my nails.Β 

I'm fucking crazy, but I'm freeΒ 

93b488e8eb088d879c7e1857356c23ac.gif

7 hours ago, Hannus said:

do you like it so far?

Β 

it's definitely... something else lol i like it enough to get this far into it i guess. it's just weird, i'm hoping to see some character development instead of everyone seeming to be absolute trash, like everyone is trash in that show, even Jules who a lot of people seem to likeΒ 

giphy.gif

if i fuck this model and she just bleached her asshole and i get bleach on my t-shirt, imma feel like an asshole

On 1/20/2022 at 12:23 PM, Hydroponic Weeds said:

the special episodes are so amazing, especially Rue's... first time I cried watching a show/movie in a LONG time.

OkΒ so what did everybody think?Β 

Spoiler

The part with Rue and Ali arguing had me in shock... and alsoΒ when Ash was holding that gun to Cal's headΒ :popcorn:

Β 

𝕀 𝕔𝕝𝕠𝕀𝕖 π•žπ•ͺ 𝕖π•ͺ𝕖𝕀, 𝕒π•₯ π•Ÿπ•šπ•˜π•™π•₯ 𝕀 π•¨π•šπ•€π•™ π•₯𝕠 π•£π•šπ•€π•– π•—π•£π• π•ž 𝕒𝕝𝕝 π•₯𝕙𝕖 𝕕𝕦𝕀π•₯

Spoiler

Poor Ali. All he tried to do was help Rue he does not deserve this :(Β Also the jumpscare Β when Cassie yelled she was with Nate my heart dropped. I’m waiting for them toΒ fight. Also, why the hell did I open this episode to an ass in my face?Β :oprah2:

Β 

Β 

giphy.gifΒ 

Also I LOVED the bathroom Oklahoma sceneΒ :lmao:

𝕀 𝕔𝕝𝕠𝕀𝕖 π•žπ•ͺ 𝕖π•ͺ𝕖𝕀, 𝕒π•₯ π•Ÿπ•šπ•˜π•™π•₯ 𝕀 π•¨π•šπ•€π•™ π•₯𝕠 π•£π•šπ•€π•– π•—π•£π• π•ž 𝕒𝕝𝕝 π•₯𝕙𝕖 𝕕𝕦𝕀π•₯

Rue is digging herself into a hole and I'm all here for it (because I'm tired of how she treats her family and her friends):

• I hope her family stops trying.... It's time they realize that they've given her all the support she could ask for and that she's too far gone...
  • She's a shit friend to Lexi aka her BEST FRIEND. Have they even interacted in season 2 yet (not counting the flashback)?
  • That whole Rue-Jules-Elliot triangle is a whole another story. None of them are good for each other. Rue's lies will catch up with her eventually.
  • Finally, I'm 100 percent sure that the suitcase storyline will end up sadly for someone. Will it be Fez or Ash? I'm sure Rue won't be trafficked, but someone will have to pay for it. Maybe this will be a wake up call to Fez that Rue is too much of a liability for his business.

EDIT: Ali thing made me tear up a bit. She was so wrong for using Ali's history against him...

D.png

Spoiler

I really liked the episode , i think it’s my favorite out of the 3 we have so far . So many things happened and it really kept me on edge during the whole thing . I liked the backstory of nate’s father Β ( evenΒ though i wantΒ to punch him everytime i see his face ) . Also sydneyΒ is an excellent actress loved the oklahomaΒ scene and also the end with nate choosingΒ Β maddyΒ Β over her ..yep that will be a shitshow for sure . As for Rue she is digging her own grave and she is out of control for sure . It really shows that an addict doesn’t care about consequences and about the people that actually care for them . Also i don’t really get that love triangle between jules , rue and elliot he seems like he tries to turnΒ jules against rue in a way ? Idk

Β 

Β 

Β 

π‘³π’Šπ’‡π’† π’Šπ’” π’ƒπ’†π’‚π’–π’•π’Šπ’‡π’–π’ 𝒃𝒖𝒕 π’šπ’π’– 𝒅𝒐𝒏'𝒕 𝒉𝒂𝒗𝒆 𝒂 𝒄𝒍𝒖𝒆

I don’t know if it’sΒ true or how reliable deuxmoi actually is but there is a rumor about Barbie and the director having a fight about the direction of her character in s2 . He cut many of her lines due to that and gave her less screen timeΒ . Β That’s why she wasn’t in the trailer or at theΒ premiere . Β 

Β 

Β 

8 minutes ago, Deadly Nightshade said:

I don’t know if it’sΒ true or how reliable deuxmoi actually is but there is a rumor about Barbie and the director having a fight about the direction of her character in s2 . He cut many of her lines due to that and gave her less screen timeΒ . Β That’s why she wasn’t in the trailer or at theΒ premiere . Β 

Β 

cis white men? trashΒ :eartha2:

disgusting :wtf:

Β 5oDY3ok.gif ZLI8w1N.png 5oDY3ok.gif