Just now, TrashMagiq said:

the only thing i could think of when cassie was hanging out that car window was hereditary. she had me Stressed

F*cking same here. Damn that -brilliant- movie and that scene </3

Just now, Hydroponic Weeds said:

can someone tell me here and now before i get further in, are there acidy scenes? i can't really do shows/movies with acidy feelings in it, it triggers some shit for me

What does "acidy" mean?

1 minute ago, sjatib said:

What does "acidy" mean?

like in the first episode there was this weird druggy acid effect they did on voices and i'm just trying to figure out if it happens again or if it shows them doing acid or something bc idk if i can watch that lol it's triggering in ways for me

giphy.gif

if i fuck this model and she just bleached her asshole and i get bleach on my t-shirt, imma feel like an asshole

2 minutes ago, Hydroponic Weeds said:

like in the first episode there was this weird druggy acid effect they did on voices and i'm just trying to figure out if it happens again or if it shows them doing acid or something bc idk if i can watch that lol it's triggering in ways for me

There is a Ketamine related scene which is a bit trippy camera wise, otherwise it's mostly about opioids. I watched S01 2 years ago or so I might be forgetting something.

Just now, hotshot2am said:

There is a Ketamine related scene which is a bit trippy camera wise, otherwise it's mostly about opioids. I watched S01 2 years ago or so I might be forgetting something.

ahh okay. thank you lol 

giphy.gif

if i fuck this model and she just bleached her asshole and i get bleach on my t-shirt, imma feel like an asshole

Just now, Hydroponic Weeds said:

Theres a ton of scenes that involve drug use. Like, really, a ton.

i could totally see the s2e3 song being dealer and have it be a scene with a sad high rue

(i thought i posted this in the main thread but it works here too lollll:twirls:)

tumblr_inline_ovyyl0jMu11qlt39u_250.gifvtumblr_inline_ovyyl0jMu11qlt39u_250.gifv

If I get a little prettier, can I be your baby?

Just now, sjatib said:

Theres a ton of scenes that involve drug use. Like, really, a ton.

like drug use isn't a big deal, it's the weird slowed down voice and the trippy stuff i guess. idk, so far it's not been horrible and i could mute/fast forward when it gets to be at one of those points but it induces anxiety for me when those parts come up

giphy.gif

24 minutes ago, Hydroponic Weeds said:

can someone tell me here and now before i get further in, are there acidy scenes? i can't really do shows/movies with acidy feelings in it, it triggers some shit for me

euphoria is centered around that so..

I'm still not over Fez rocking Nate's shit, highlight of my 2022 so far :true: Nate had it coming 

imageproxy.jpg

my favorite show of all time. I’m so glad they kept their “DNA” from season 1. I was afraid they’d change too much and it wouldn’t feel like Euphoria, but the new episode just made me feel at home again. 

Spoiler

alsoooo… the guy that walked in the bathroom and sat on the toilet while Cassie was about to leave could get it :oic2:

It’s not about having someone to love me anymore

This is the experience of being an American whore

Well, now that Lana’s going to have a song in an episode, I’m going to try to binge-watch S1 to catch up in time (that is if I can get one of my friends to let me use their HBO login skfjsk)

Can anyone tell me if the show is particularly gorey/graphic? That’s the one thing that really throws me off in shows. I also have sort of a strong aversion to needles (yes I fainted during my first Moderna jab, it was traumatic) and I know drug use is pretty heavy in the show, but I’m not sure to what extent in terms of how graphic? I’d just like to prepare myself with what I need to be cautious for before I start the show lol x

49093006537_7ae76bb4ce_o.jpg

• 4.18.14 • 5.1.14 • 9.20.14 • 5.28.15 • 6.14.15 • 7.28.16 • 7.24.17 • 10.23.17 • 10.24.17 • 1.25.18 • 2.5.18 • 12.5.18 • 10.3.19 • 10.11.19 • 11.16.19 •

SF • ATL • ATL • IND • ATL • CHI • LDN • NYC • NYC • DC • ATL • NYC • PDX • SAN • KS

35 minutes ago, Elle said:

Well, now that Lana’s going to have a song in an episode, I’m going to try to binge-watch S1 to catch up in time (that is if I can get one of my friends to let me use their HBO login skfjsk)

Can anyone tell me if the show is particularly gorey/graphic? That’s the one thing that really throws me off in shows. I also have sort of a strong aversion to needles (yes I fainted during my first Moderna jab, it was traumatic) and I know drug use is pretty heavy in the show, but I’m not sure to what extent in terms of how graphic? I’d just like to prepare myself with what I need to be cautious for before I start the show lol x

Drugs is the main theme for our protagonist Rue. She's an addict, whose choice of drugs is usually cocaine. I'm not sure if needles are that present in the show (it's been two and a half years since season one aired, so my memory is a little foggy). The show deals with themes of an overdose (showed on camera at least twice), mental and more so physical abuse, toxic masculinity, body dismorphia, etc. It's a mix of all the worst things teenagers could possibly go through in highschool; and while it's mostly exaggerated, the writing is entertaining. Proceed with caution :)

EDIT: I could think of two scenes where needles were present: in 1x07 and 2x01

D.png