2 minutes ago, JessicaAppleBottomJeans said:

I've read spoilers and now I'm sad:

Reveal hidden contents

Cassie moves in with Nate

Nate is going to have his redemption arc

Jules fucks the blonde guy

Episode 5 might center around Rue's sister (forgot her name)

The blonde guy is only used to move the plot between Rue and Jules and is later killed

There's much more to spoil, but honestly I can't remember the most of it. The previewers only saw 6 episodes, the last two are mystery.

the way i automatically without thinking about it opened this spoiler and read the first line & then immediately closed it when i realized im reading spoilers bsjdjf so dangerous. luckily that wasnt that wild of a spoiler

qfrWuBl.png

3 minutes ago, TrashMagiq said:

the way i automatically without thinking about it opened this spoiler and read the first line & then immediately closed it when i realized im reading spoilers bsjdjf so dangerous. luckily that wasnt that wild of a spoiler

I literally opened it thinking it was spoilers for old episodes they didn't catch up on....:toofloppy: let's hope I fucking forget the first line 

4 minutes ago, SoftwareUpgrade said:

I literally opened it thinking it was spoilers for old episodes they didn't catch up on....:toofloppy: let's hope I fucking forget the first line 

same omg

1.jpg  3.jpg  2.jpg 

Thank you guys so much for using spoiler tags on here, I've been trying to avoid Euphoria spoilers as much as possible :rip:

I need episode 2 so bad that was a CRAZY start to the season  :judgingu3:

𝕪𝕠𝕦 𝕒𝕣𝕖 𝕥𝕙𝕖 𝕡𝕙𝕒𝕟𝕥𝕠𝕞, 𝕗𝕠𝕣𝕖𝕧𝕖𝕣 𝕚𝕟 𝕞𝕪 𝕙𝕖𝕒𝕕 

I will never realize why it isn't based in college. Why are Americans so obsessed with putting adult actors with adult themes in high school? It's pretty sick. As someone coming from a smaller town and went to college in the capital, people especially go wild in college. Usually rebellious frustrated kids with strict parents become like Cassie, Nate and Ru. It's much more rare to see freshmans toning down. 

I'm fucking crazy, but I'm free 

93b488e8eb088d879c7e1857356c23ac.gif

On 1/13/2022 at 5:27 AM, TrashMagiq said:

same here for some reason I thought this was the LDR 9 forum :toofunny: opening spoilers is such a reflex for us now

sgopYhV.gif

1 hour ago, shady said:

I will never realize why it isn't based in college. Why are Americans so obsessed with putting adult actors with adult themes in high school? It's pretty sick. As someone coming from a smaller town and went to college in the capital, people especially go wild in college. Usually rebellious frustrated kids with strict parents become like Cassie, Nate and Ru. It's much more rare to see freshmans toning down. 

Tbh yeah it’s pretty weird most of these type of shows are set in high school, but also public school’s one of those few places where u would have all these very different types of people in the same space. People have been kinda running the “Euphoria can’t be set in college most of these people won’t graduate” joke to the ground but tbh it’s very true bsjjdj & I don’t think a character that got as much mess going on as Rue does would be actively going to college. So on one hand I do think the high school setting is weird, on the other hand it’s fictional not real fake so whatever. It would be very weird if they had actual teen actors tho but that’s not the case.

qfrWuBl.png

On 1/11/2022 at 11:48 AM, Elle said:

Well, now that Lana’s going to have a song in an episode, I’m going to try to binge-watch S1 to catch up in time (that is if I can get one of my friends to let me use their HBO login skfjsk)

Can anyone tell me if the show is particularly gorey/graphic? That’s the one thing that really throws me off in shows. I also have sort of a strong aversion to needles (yes I fainted during my first Moderna jab, it was traumatic) and I know drug use is pretty heavy in the show, but I’m not sure to what extent in terms of how graphic? I’d just like to prepare myself with what I need to be cautious for before I start the show lol x

Yeah same for me, but it’s not that bad. I don’t know if you’ve started watching it or not and i don’t know what you’re level of tolerance is, but *so far* there have only been 3 needle scenes (s1e1, jules episode, s2e1) and two episodes that contained very graphic depictions of violence (s1e2, s2e1). It’s obviously different for everyone but for me personally these were the ones that were harder to watch but i’m a pussy when it comes to stuff like this :um3:

I never meant to be bad or unwell I was just living on the edge right between heaven and hell & I'm tired of it 

19 minutes ago, Motorcycle Love Divine said:

i wonder why they got alexa demie to play a teenager like there's no way her old ass even resembles a 17 year old :lmao:

I was actually pretty surprised when I found out she was 31, she looks younger.

1 hour ago, Motorcycle Love Divine said:

i wonder why they got alexa demie to play a teenager like there's no way her old ass even resembles a 17 year old :lmao:

She looked much younger back in 2018/2019 when the pilot was filmed. It's been 4 years, so ofc the actress has aged.

If it takes them another 3 years to release season 3, they'd benefit from switching to college.

D.png

1 hour ago, Motorcycle Love Divine said:

she eats up every scene she’s in, literally the highlight of the show tbh. she doesn’t look 17 but literally none of the main cast does (it would be weird if they did tbh). People act like they cast some middle aged woman like pls she’s 31, and she doesn’t even look any older than the rest of the cast.

qfrWuBl.png

EP 2 thoughts 

Spoiler

honestly low-key filler I kept waiting for something to happen lmao :bebe: but the ending!!!!! bitchh when Nate confronted his dad I full on Trixie Mattel bird screeched I was gagged :oprah2: next episode is gonna be so emo I can feel it :eartha2: the scene with Lexi Fez and Nate's Dad WHEW I was nervous this show is so good 

tumblr_mlk5fk2dDZ1s6jvbvo4_250.gif   tumblr_otaqmarVHa1u9dqtjo3_400.gif  tumblr_mlk5fk2dDZ1s6jvbvo7_250.gif

6 hours ago, Volta said:

anyone else catch the ultraviolence poster in kat’s bedroom? she’s a stan!!

Aaaaaaaaahh and i know barbie ferreira is a stan too, maybe it was her idea :defeated:

I never meant to be bad or unwell I was just living on the edge right between heaven and hell & I'm tired of it 

6 hours ago, pin up galore said:

EP 2 thoughts 

Hide contents

honestly low-key filler I kept waiting for something to happen lmao :bebe: but the ending!!!!! bitchh when Nate confronted his dad I full on Trixie Mattel bird screeched I was gagged :oprah2: next episode is gonna be so emo I can feel it :eartha2: the scene with Lexi Fez and Nate's Dad WHEW I was nervous this show is so good 

Spoiler

Exactly my thoughts . The most intense scene was the one with nate’s father and fez .   i was on edge during the whole scene :oprah: also the ending.. nate saying to his father that he likes to f*ck kids and him being semi calm and only asking him if he has the tape :toofunny: 

𝑳𝒊𝒇𝒆 𝒊𝒔 𝒃𝒆𝒂𝒖𝒕𝒊𝒇𝒖𝒍 𝒃𝒖𝒕 𝒚𝒐𝒖 𝒅𝒐𝒏'𝒕 𝒉𝒂𝒗𝒆 𝒂 𝒄𝒍𝒖𝒆

Just watched episode 2 

Spoiler

THE ENDING :defeated:with Nate confronting his dad. My heart started racing, this is gonna get insane omg