Sign in to follow this  
Mileena

Video Games

2 hours ago, lana78458 said:

Can someone please help me with the last line in the chorus  "And baby, now, you do" ?  I don't understand what it means,  I feel dumb that I can't figure it out..  "now you do" what?

I'm no expert but off the top of my head, I'd say it comes from the previous lines:

They say that the world was built for two
Only worth living if somebody is loving you

And now he does love her or so she thinks.

Anyway, just my two cents!

Welcome to LBs btw!:byeh8rs2:

5fe355eac0b664d0bc39e10665a55b42.gif

She's a gorgeous narcissist and she knows it.

you know songs like that they are stories that people can identify with you know what i mean anybody children were singing this song at graduations at weddings at funerals 

talented-brilliant.gif

happy 10th birthday to the song that started it all 

tumblr_mlk5fk2dDZ1s6jvbvo4_250.gif   tumblr_otaqmarVHa1u9dqtjo3_400.gif  tumblr_mlk5fk2dDZ1s6jvbvo7_250.gif

I will probably never forget the first time I heard the song in some store in 2011. Her voice, the whole song, were impressive, I had never heard anything like it before and colleagues of mine felt the same. And I had the melody in my head for several days. I can rightly say that the song changed my life, or at least had a great influence on me.

7 minutes ago, bornfree said:

guys, i was listening video games and i remembered of that greek song from 1991 very similar

what do u think happened? I think they resolved copyright in particular bc the melody is really similar

Pretty sure they'd need to prove that Lana and her team had heard the song beforehand, which seems pretty implausible since it's a Greek song sung in the Greek language from 1991 that probably received zero airplay outside of Greece or even inside Greece from after the year of release.

LORN - ANVIL [Official Music Video] GIF | Gfycat 

35 minutes ago, bornfree said:

guys, i was listening video games and i remembered of that greek song from 1991 very similar

what do u think happened? I think they resolved copyright in particular bc the melody is really similar

what's the greek song called?

♡  standing stoic blue and denim, eyes not blue but clear like heaven 

this song has a strange magnetic force i cannot explain it 

i become emotional every time it plays 

𝑳𝒊𝒇𝒆 𝒊𝒔 𝒃𝒆𝒂𝒖𝒕𝒊𝒇𝒖𝒍 𝒃𝒖𝒕 𝒚𝒐𝒖 𝒅𝒐𝒏'𝒕 𝒉𝒂𝒗𝒆 𝒂 𝒄𝒍𝒖𝒆