regattasinthewind

New Lana song 'Watercolor Eyes' to be featured in S2E3 of 'Euphoria' - January 23rd, 2022

11 minutes ago, YourGirl666 said:

Manifesting Get Drunk, For K Part 2 demo and Let My Hair Down energy

#LeakCrazyForYou2022

man i had forgotten how good the studio 356 sessions are til i read this

small-sq-lana-del-rey-ultraviolence.gife4d193ad6825522455102e1518efe3d6835b52da

2 hours ago, Thoth said:

Does anyone know under which label this song is going to be released?

Also does anyone know or any theories about how she met with Nasri Tony Atweh and decided to work on this particualr song, it came out of blue.

Nasri is also managed by Wassim Slaiby who manages The Weeknd. He also manages a new singer named Elyanna. Lana and Chuck directed a new music video for Elyanna (the video is not out yet), and Nasri has produced songs for Elyanna. it is very possible they met through mutual friends because they are in the same social circles. Lana has said she likes to meet producers casually and does not like it to be forced, so it was prob her choice to work with him. Idk but that's my best guess 

9 minutes ago, cherrycokes said:

Nasri is also managed by Wassim Slaiby who manages The Weeknd. He also manages a new singer named Elyanna. Lana and Chuck directed a new music video for Elyanna (the video is not out yet), and Nasri has produced songs for Elyanna. it is very possible they met through mutual friends because they are in the same social circles. Lana has said she likes to meet producers casually and does not like it to be forced, so it was prob her choice to work with him. Idk but that's my best guess 

to be fair though you can probably tie lana to anyone in the music industry through "mutual friends" its not that big of a circle at the top, so i don't think this connection nessecatily means they didn't get put together by the Euphoria show runners

small-sq-lana-del-rey-ultraviolence.gife4d193ad6825522455102e1518efe3d6835b52da

11 minutes ago, drugmunny said:

to be fair though you can probably tie lana to anyone in the music industry through "mutual friends" its not that big of a circle at the top, so i don't think this connection nessecatily means they didn't get put together by the Euphoria show runners

if the manager thing is true, about the weekend and the new guy, that right there is a hard stop and explains just how they met. could be that lana had connections through the weeknd or said manager, could be that ben and ed reached out to the weeknd's manager to get her in touch with him or maybe she went to a very low key release party of his and he happened to be there and the weeknd vouched for him. there's many ways that meeting could've gone and now that i'm thinking about it i want the full story lol

giphy.gif

if i fuck this model and she just bleached her asshole and i get bleach on my t-shirt, imma feel like an asshole

Are the songs from Euphoria usually released before or after the episode airs? We could be getting this on Friday. 

tumblr_pne98wa26x1wk694yo1_500.gifv

"You can't be a muse and be happy, too.

You can't blacken the pages with Russian poetry and be happy." - Blue Banisters

I asked Asmodeus (the demon of lust) to make Miley Cyrus suffer. I am not happy with these new developments. After Miley rips off Lana's aesthetic, she bullies Lana into changing her release date. It is infuriating. 

Just now, Thunder said:

Are the songs from Euphoria usually released before or after the episode airs? We could be getting this on Friday. 

after. SYTH said the official release will be a few days after the episode is released

Just picture it:

It's 12pm, Jan 23 and you open your notifications faster than my fastest cars, click on the Lana Del Rey Spotify one and the first thing you hear is

Spoiler

Boy, don't call me angel

*piano note

You ain't got me right

Spoiler

SS (Imanbek Remix) vibes

Just now, cinnamongirI said:

after. SYTH said the official release will be a few days after the episode is released

not this, not this

tumblr_pne98wa26x1wk694yo1_500.gifv

"You can't be a muse and be happy, too.

You can't blacken the pages with Russian poetry and be happy." - Blue Banisters

I asked Asmodeus (the demon of lust) to make Miley Cyrus suffer. I am not happy with these new developments. After Miley rips off Lana's aesthetic, she bullies Lana into changing her release date. It is infuriating. 

2 hours ago, Thoth said:

Also does anyone know or any theories about how she met with Nasri Tony Atweh and decided to work on this particualr song, it came out of blue.

this

30 minutes ago, cherrycokes said:

well nvm

8 minutes ago, Thunder said:

Billie's song was announced and released before but it also got a MV so it was kinda treated as a single by the label. 

Maybe we'll get an official announcement this coming week with a date :eek:

It was also for a special episode and not the "normal" season so maybe that's why it was different

Edited by Venice Peach

giphy.gif

29 minutes ago, drugmunny said:

very true but with the very nature of how the show is run, their talent is given a lot of creative freedom. they have a say with the makeup and many of the actors produced some of the episodes. if it was a different show I would believe that the show runners would want to choose the producers, but I truly believe they gave lana full creative control. 

21 minutes ago, SoftwareUpgrade said:

apps-2234-13991296281172164-911bd54e-5f1

Kinda hope Lana releases her End of the World cover for the Fallout series :ma:

Spoiler

No but fr, I hope she at least releases the studio version on the covers album 

My rose garden dreams set on fire by fiends... :illumilana2: