regattasinthewind

New Lana song 'Watercolor Eyes' to be featured in S2E3 of 'Euphoria' - January 23rd, 2022

2 minutes ago, regattasinthewind said:

BOZ on Twitter: Lana stans can start getting excited for this season of Euphoria

Are we getting a soundtrack song?  :hdu:  LDR9 lead in an episode? :hdu: Alexa Demie in the Rock Candy Sweet music video? :hdu:

I'm thinking about Dealer being featured in the soundtrack. Actress Alexa Demie posted Dealer on her ig story multiple times

5 minutes ago, regattasinthewind said:

BOZ on Twitter: Lana stans can start getting excited for this season of Euphoria

Are we getting a soundtrack song?  :hdu:  LDR9 lead in an episode? :hdu: Alexa Demie in the Rock Candy Sweet music video? :hdu:

LET’S MANIFEST IT GIRLIES:defeated:

giphy.gif

6 minutes ago, regattasinthewind said:

A cameo :hdu:

I have no idea what this show is about and if Lana is involved in one episode it will be the only one I‘ll watch :teehee:

9 minutes ago, regattasinthewind said:

I'd really like an original new song for the soundtrack (Florida Kilos style) but I guess it's just one of her songs featured in some episode.

I saw a tweet saying the first episode had like 45 different songs on it :thumb2:

Edit: WAIT what if it's the Kali song :crying5:

Edited by Venice Peach

giphy.gif

1 minute ago, COCC said:

I have no idea what this show is about and if Lana is involved in one episode it will be the only one I‘ll watch :teehee:

the audacity! stream euphoria on hbo every sunday night for clear skin.

So excited to know what it's going to be. Hoping for a cameo, but it's probably going to be Dealer or Heroin. In any case, a win for us.

D.png

1 minute ago, Venice Peach said:

I'd really like an original new song for the soundtrack (Florida Kilos style) but I guess it's just one of her songs featured in some episode.

I saw a tweet saying the first episode had like 45 different songs on it :thumb2:

Edit: WAIT what if it's the Kali song :crying5:

It might be a new song idk. Billie made a song for Euphoria with Rosalia but it was just for 2 special episodes and premiered alongside the first of them I believe. 

giphy.gif

Just now, JessicaAppleBottomJeans said:

the audacity! stream euphoria on hbo every sunday night for clear skin.

Maybe I won‘t even watch the whole episode but only Lana‘s parts :teehee:

Just now, Marius said:

It might be a new song idk. Billie made a song for Euphoria with Rosalia but it was just for 2 special episodes and premiered alongside the first of them I believe. 

It would kinda make sense cause having an old song featured it's not that big of a deal so boz talking about it wouldn't make that much sense... but if it was an original I think he would be hyping it up more than that idk :erm:

giphy.gif

1 minute ago, JessicaAppleBottomJeans said:

stream euphoria or this will be the first thing you see when you open your eyes at 3:13am

jacob-elordi-shirtless-1565111161.jpg?cr

This… won‘t make me change my opinion :assad:

1 minute ago, JessicaAppleBottomJeans said:

stream euphoria or this will be the first thing you see when you open your eyes at 3:13am

jacob-elordi-shirtless-1565111161.jpg?cr

ooo girl idk who that is but don't threaten me with a good time :lolliney:

giphy.gif

if i fuck this model and she just bleached her asshole and i get bleach on my t-shirt, imma feel like an asshole