regattasinthewind

New Lana song 'Watercolor Eyes' to be featured in S2E3 of 'Euphoria' - January 23rd, 2022

Just now, regattasinthewind said:

BOZ on Twitter: Lana stans can start getting excited for this season of Euphoria

Are we getting a soundtrack song?  :hdu:  LDR9 lead in an episode? :hdu: Alexa Demie in the Rock Candy Sweet music video? :hdu:

Oh fuck. Dont do this to me... Lana being featured on the soundtrack would be something too powerful :flutter: Will it be Art Deco, Born to Die, Season of the Witch, Dealer, Hope...?

manifesting its the 16, it has to be yall

euphoria’s dropping on sunday we’ll finally get rcs we won frrrrr :flutter::hooker:

2 minutes ago, Marius said:

Recipts or didn’t happen. I don’t see anything on twitter :lange:

he deleted quickly but confirm

Considering BoZ said we can "start getting excited about this new Euphoria season", should we only assume it means a Lana song in ONE episode? 

The emphasis on 'season' makes me think it's for something more. Could Lana pop up in an episode? 

I remember her goodbye to social media video like it was yesterday... saying she had other "hobbies" and such she was pursuing. Would they have been done filming Euphoria back in September, when she deactivated? 

A girl can only dream. :flutter: 

your vulgar darling  :blush3:

Just now, COCC said:

Maybe I won‘t even watch the whole episode but only Lana‘s parts :teehee:

I highly recommend you to watch the series, its visually jaw-dropping!

1 minute ago, colaandvideogames said:

Considering BoZ said we can "start getting excited about this new Euphoria season", should we only assume it means a Lana song in ONE episode? 

The emphasis on 'season' makes me think it's for something more. Could Lana pop up in an episode? 

I remember her goodbye to social media video like it was yesterday... saying she had other "hobbies" and such she was pursuing. Would they have been done filming Euphoria back in September, when she deactivated? 

A girl can only dream. :flutter: 

Damn, I guess BoZ spilled that it was only a song... Pain :heidi:

your vulgar darling  :blush3:

2 minutes ago, heroindealer said:

manifesting its the 16, it has to be yall

euphoria’s dropping on sunday we’ll finally get rcs we won frrrrr :flutter::hooker:

he deleted quickly but confirm

ok ignore its dlmbm :eek: what a choice

I'm really hoping BoZ is right about Euphoria because holy shit :dance: Manifesting that they use Dealer or literally anything recent (although I'm not gonna complain if it's not lol)

imageproxy.jpg