regattasinthewind

New Lana song 'Watercolor Eyes' to be featured in S2E3 of 'Euphoria' - January 23rd, 2022

4 minutes ago, COCC said:

where are NFR 2.0 and 3.0 :tommy:

Yeah idk. I guess they consider COCC and BB to have a similar sound to NFR which I don’t agree with. Maybe they meant like a stripped back sound? Curious to know who the producer of the song is. 

1 minute ago, Nectar said:

Yeah idk. I guess they consider COCC and BB to have a similar sound to NFR which I don’t agree with. Maybe they meant like a stripped back sound? Curious to know who the producer of the song is. 

because in their minds piano = nfr

Hope it's by labrinth, and they sing together, it would fit so well imo:wub:

"Their creator, Sam Levinson (who also signed the feature film Malcolm & Marie), at the sight of the first seven episodes of this new season, has not changed his software or revolutionized his universe, somewhere between the songs of Lana del Rey, the cinemas of Gaspar Noé, Larry Clark, Harmony Korine or the work of Nan Goldin."

original.gif

1 hour ago, JessicaAppleBottomJeans said:

out of the 100s of songs they could have picked, they picked DLMBM?

I guess I'll have to edit that episode before watching and put In My Feelings/Heroin/Freak myself then

were yall actually believing this? lol

10 minutes ago, Venice Peach said:

A question for the culture  the people who watch Euphoria. Are original songs released with the episode (like the same night) or is there a chance we can get it before that? 

As far i as can remember yes, the end song of labrinth and Zendaya was posted on youtube the day it premiered and later that week the soundtrack was on digital platforms

original.gif