regattasinthewind

New Lana song 'Watercolor Eyes' to be featured in S2E3 of 'Euphoria' - January 23rd, 2022

i’ve never watched euphoria, what kind of music do they usually feature??? and i’m going to assume this was commissioned so idk if it will be on LDR9 since she might not consider it part of that body of work. maybe it will be another doin time where it’s added anyways to boost the album 

UbsOye5.png

Just now, drugmunny said:

songSSS plural?

I dont think lana is about to put multiple songs out, its just a form of saying that the world that lana creates with her songs fits the ambiance of euphoria

original.gif

2 minutes ago, GeminiLanaFan said:

We don’t know yet but probably not (based on her other soundtrack songs, I don’t recall one making it to the next album)

Doin time was originally for a documentary and later she decided to put it on NFR and I actually think it even inspired her to explore more with the surfy vibe of the album?? Fiily and the greatest were added to the album around the same time as DT was 

2 minutes ago, venicebitch said:

Doin time was originally for a documentary and later she decided to put it on NFR and I actually think it even inspired her to explore more with the surfy vibe of the album?? Fiily and the greatest were added to the album around the same time as DT was 

It’s true! I always forget about Doin Time being in a documentary :ahh: Nothing is impossible I guess! 

1 minute ago, bewhitehotforever said:

is that a new snippet on *that site*? because the first one was clearly not lana but the second one sounds like her, and sounds like it could be on euphoria?? or was this the one everyone was talking about

Rumour has it that it’s mainly acoustic guitar… 👀

"Lana Del Rey Euphoria Soundtrack 2022 mp3" sounds a lot like her. It might be an unleaked song tho, cause even if it's her it doesn't sound like a soundtrack song, specially for a show like Euphoria

10 minutes ago, bewhitehotforever said:

is that a new snippet on *that site*? because the first one was clearly not lana but the second one sounds like her, and sounds like it could be on euphoria?? or was this the one everyone was talking about

if it's that one it's fake, i've heard it before