regattasinthewind

New Lana song 'Watercolor Eyes' to be featured in S2E3 of 'Euphoria' - January 23rd, 2022

10 minutes ago, Venice Peach said:

What if DNC/the song boz teased about beaches is the Euphoria song and her album is not that close anymore? :wtf3:

Unmanifesting right away tho :runs:

I mean, we got two albums no more than a year ago, and we're getting two songs this year at least! :um2:

My rose garden dreams set on fire by fiends... :illumilana2: 

11 minutes ago, Venice Peach said:

What if DNC/the song boz teased about beaches is the Euphoria song and her album is not that close anymore? :wtf3:

Unmanifesting right away tho :runs:

i mean, the song could still feature on her album and end up being the first single, maybe? 

giphy.gif

if i fuck this model and she just bleached her asshole and i get bleach on my t-shirt, imma feel like an asshole

thinking of potential songs…

if it’s a rue scene it’ll probably be dealer (or maybe heroin considering what happened last episode:eek2:)

if it’s maddy, it could be cherry or maybe ultraviolence (but that’s more of her s1 character)

i’ll add anymore character specific songs if i think of them but that’s all i got rn

if it’s just a party/drug scene i coukd totally see art deco or a trap lfl song

tumblr_inline_ovyyl0jMu11qlt39u_250.gifvtumblr_inline_ovyyl0jMu11qlt39u_250.gifv

If I get a little prettier, can I be your baby?

Hmm…I feel like her song for Euphoria won’t be specific to the point of it being a pure soundtrack song.

I could see it functioning similarly to Doin Time, which was intended for Interscope’s Sublime documentary, but doubled as a smash single for NFR — because of the precedent that set, I could see her label wanting to capitalize off of another song that would get increased exposure because of its feature in the show and (likely) has a more “commercial” sound compared to the previous releases. 

And to kind of “ride the high” of releasing two albums within 7 months, it would make sense to have a lead single be a smashing success — especially in coincidence with BTD’s 10 year anniversary. 

2 minutes ago, IanadeIrey said:

Hmm…I feel like her song for Euphoria won’t be specific to the point of it being a pure soundtrack song.

I could see it functioning similarly to Doin Time, which was intended for Interscope’s Sublime documentary, but doubled as a smash single for NFR — because of the precedent that set, I could see her label wanting to capitalize off of another song that would get increased exposure because of its feature in the show and (likely) has a more “commercial” sound compared to the previous releases. 

And to kind of “ride the high” of releasing two albums within 7 months, it would make sense to have a lead single be a smashing success — especially in coincidence with BTD’s 10 year anniversary. 

exactly. but could also end up like Elvis where it didn't release anywhere. does euphoria usually have a soundtrack released with it?

giphy.gif

if i fuck this model and she just bleached her asshole and i get bleach on my t-shirt, imma feel like an asshole

1 minute ago, Hydroponic Weeds said:

exactly. but could also end up like Elvis where it didn't release anywhere. does euphoria usually have a soundtrack released with it?

Not sure about the soundtrack, but I’d also note that Elvis, being a leaked demo from 2008, likely wasn’t viewed as much of an important song to release compared to a new, fully-produced LDR song.

2 minutes ago, Hydroponic Weeds said:

Yes, last season was a whole album by labrinth https://open.spotify.com/album/788r22Bhr3IHLTNPy8pZea?si=5NUlDArVT_ajQsj--F8Zww&utm_source=copy-link

Maybe this song being featured on a huge popular TV show pushes Lana to go a little more mainstream again :xgiggle: 

Technically she wouldn't have to do much, cause her fans would do her job like they've been doing for the past decade :oprah3:

My rose garden dreams set on fire by fiends... :illumilana2: 

28 minutes ago, bluebanisters said:

thinking of potential songs…

if it’s a rue scene it’ll probably be dealer (or maybe heroin considering what happened last episode:eek2:)

if it’s maddy, it could be cherry or maybe ultraviolence (but that’s more of her s1 character)

i’ll add anymore character specific songs if i think of them but that’s all i got rn

if it’s just a party/drug scene i coukd totally see art deco or a trap lfl song

It’s a new song