regattasinthewind

New Lana song 'Watercolor Eyes' to be featured in S2E3 of 'Euphoria' - January 23rd, 2022

36 minutes ago, The Stargirl Pinky said:

When we haven’t been fed for months but the show’s soundtrack plays Lana feat Nikki  

44-A32-C15-82-A4-44-FD-8901-5347-A4589-A

WHY WOULD THIS MAKE SENSE SINCE THE GIRLS ARE DRAGING CASSIE FOR LOOKING LIKE A COUNTRY WESTERN SINGER😭😭😭😭😭😭

19 minutes ago, WhiteHot4ever said:

I don’t know the show… it’s good? I mean, it’s real good or terrible good? It’s people talking about mental Illness in a serious way? Or just camp? 

No, it is real good. It's over the top sure, but in a good way that doesn't make it corny like Riverdale. It is amazing and you grow attached to every character. One of the best shows I've watched in a while

I literally cannot put my excitement into words. Like, LANA is making a song for EUPHORIA? What alternate universe have we travelled into and how can I make it so I never leave? :angie:

giphy.gif 

19 minutes ago, VioletBunny said:

Do euphoria do this a lot or is this like a first time thing other than the labrinth/zendaya stuff?

They do it alot... rosalia and billie relesead one song for the first season 

That no one cared about 

Lust For Dead   large.gif

someone else said it earlier but if there was a rerelease of btd with unreleased songs added, it would be kinda fitting for jealous girl to be on the show. viral hit and ik it’s been a while but euphoria would reignite the hype. 

LORN - ANVIL [Official Music Video] GIF | Gfycat 

The more I think about it, the more convinced I am that the Euphoria song will be the lead single of LDR9 (or at the very least a promo single à la Venice Bitch). Assuming it is the song Boz and eclipse hinted a while ago, their descriptions made it sound like it's part of the new album - not a "side project". Hence the descriptions of the new "artistic direction" + Boz refusing to give hints about the producers so early. 

And if it's true that we there will only be a snippet/part of the song on the TV show, the full song could be released a few days later to coincide with the anniversary of BTD's release. Imagine the buzz. The hype. The drama. 

tumblr_mediq8Wbzn1rrx8imo9_r1_250.gifv

BTW, Lynch mentioned Lana and Video Games in a video he posted on his Weather Report YouTube channel in early December. And Lana posted Lynch's FJM cover on her IG account. I mean, I know she adores him but this may not be a coincidence. Just saying.

9 minutes ago, BlueGreenGray said:

The more I think about it, the more convinced I am that the Euphoria song will be the lead single of LDR9 (or at the very least a promo single à la Venice Bitch). Assuming it is the song Boz and eclipse hinted a while ago, their descriptions made it sound like it's part of the new album - not a "side project". Hence the descriptions of the new "artistic direction" + Boz refusing to give hints about the producers so early. 

And if it's true that we there will only be a snippet/part of the song on the TV show, the full song could be released a few days later to coincide with the anniversary of BTD's release. Imagine the buzz. The hype. The drama. 

tumblr_mediq8Wbzn1rrx8imo9_r1_250.gifv

BTW, Lynch mentioned Lana and Video Games in a video he posted on his Weather Report YouTube channel in early December. And Lana posted Lynch's FJM cover on her IG account. I mean, I know she adores him but this may not be a coincidence. Just saying.

do you remember what he said about her?

mUENGN9.png

I know everyone said it's a new song, but are we sure its NEW and not just newly released? 

1 hour ago, VioletBunny said:

someone else said it earlier but if there was a rerelease of btd with unreleased songs added, it would be kinda fitting for jealous girl to be on the show. viral hit and ik it’s been a while but euphoria would reignite the hype. 

the way that this would fit plot-wise because 

Spoiler

cassie hooked up with nate in the premiere episode and maddie would be jealous if she found out. 

alexa demie is in L's circle so it is most likely going to be used in her scene or possibly a barbie ferreira scene since she went on & on about how much she loves lana on charli's best song ever podcast.

+ if one of the insiders said it's lizzy vibes then we should not be expecting big production jack, labrinth (maybe lizzy vocals and his prod?) or cherry sisters. I still have no doubt the song will be good because its an LDR song in EUPHORIA?? I've always wanted that, but I never thought we would see the day. us lana stans always have something to look forward to!! I'm just hoping for a sad song to cry to.