regattasinthewind

New Lana song 'Watercolor Eyes' to be featured in S2E3 of 'Euphoria' - January 23rd, 2022

its a fantastic idea with the plot and everything not that ive seen the new episodes FDJGHNDHFB ....but if jealous girl was officially released it would feel SO weird 

i'm more looking for something sweet melancholic classic lana so it more fits in with the melancholy beautiful moments on the show and less with the sort of fun pop-y cheerleader-y moments, cause lana does melancholy perfectly :trisha:

sUcVobB.png

6 hours ago, Hydroponic Weeds said:

exactly. but could also end up like Elvis where it didn't release anywhere. does euphoria usually have a soundtrack released with it?

last year rosalía and billie released a song for an episode and it got out on platforms as a single w a music video and all

2 hours ago, GrenadineGrass said:

i think euphoria song has nothing to do with ldr9 lol 

Me either, so I moved all the posts discussing the Euphoria song in the LDR9 speculation thread to here :) x

49093006537_7ae76bb4ce_o.jpg

• 4.18.14 • 5.1.14 • 9.20.14 • 5.28.15 • 6.14.15 • 7.28.16 • 7.24.17 • 10.23.17 • 10.24.17 • 1.25.18 • 2.5.18 • 12.5.18 • 10.3.19 • 10.11.19 • 11.16.19 •

SF • ATL • ATL • IND • ATL • CHI • LDN • NYC • NYC • DC • ATL • NYC • PDX • SAN • KS

I'm assuming this is just a soundtrack song, and has nothing to do with LDR9 

Either way, i'm excited!

tumblr_pne98wa26x1wk694yo1_500.gifv

"You can't be a muse and be happy, too.

You can't blacken the pages with Russian poetry and be happy." - Blue Banisters

I asked Asmodeus (the demon of lust) to make Miley Cyrus suffer. I am not happy with these new developments. After Miley rips off Lana's aesthetic, she bullies Lana into changing her release date. It is infuriating. 

i’m imagining classic lana - melancholy and sadness yet beauty with it - bringing out the beauty of sadness. something reminiscent of UV would really fit in euphoria, none of her recent stuff would really fit in my opinion. like chemtrails or bb isn’t quite fitting. i guess it depends on the scene and episode but something like dealer would fit really well or one of the more upbeat songs of hers from recent, (BBS, TB, TJF, etc) i could see. 

1 minute ago, BluebirdXO said:

I'm not raising my expectations this time. I'll just celebrate what it comes 

This is what I'm telling myself right now too but I know on the night before the 23rd I'll be here manifesting a surprise album drop and that Lana just randomly decided to make the title track a single for the soundtrack of Euphoria :hype:

27 minutes ago, hashtagtylerh said:

This is what I'm telling myself right now too but I know on the night before the 23rd I'll be here manifesting a surprise album drop and that Lana just randomly decided to make the title track a single for the soundtrack of Euphoria :hype:

yep same :trisha: 

𝑳𝒊𝒇𝒆 𝒊𝒔 𝒃𝒆𝒂𝒖𝒕𝒊𝒇𝒖𝒍 𝒃𝒖𝒕 𝒚𝒐𝒖 𝒅𝒐𝒏'𝒕 𝒉𝒂𝒗𝒆 𝒂 𝒄𝒍𝒖𝒆

3 minutes ago, scarlettohara said:

so like music she wrote as a baby? bc her weird unreleased "lizzy era" stuff is the most joni mitchell shit she's ever done js :bye:

Yeah, she has a lot of folk songs from that era (especially May Jailer) :eartha2:

My rose garden dreams set on fire by fiends... :illumilana2: