regattasinthewind

New Lana song 'Watercolor Eyes' to be featured in S2E3 of 'Euphoria' - January 23rd, 2022

6 minutes ago, Alison by Slowdive said:

Imagine if it actually is a single from LDR9 - that means we get to hear a little piece of the album in like 2 weeks and start understanding its soundscape and vibes :cryney: 

What’s the song’s name in an acronym :isee:

WCE

Lust For Dead   large.gif

25 minutes ago, Fart Deco said:

Not Doin' Time (wich was used on the Sublime documentary) :mj:

True. I gotta say I would love the song to be part of a new album because I rarely ever listen to singles just because I tend to forget about them. 

20230718-113117.gif

Honey, you make me feel I'm invincible

I was so sure there was gonna be a Lana song on this season cause it makes so much sense that there would be, but I never would've expected she would debut a song on this show. I have absolutely no expectations about how it's gonna sound tbh, it could go in all directions. I don't think that just cause it's Euphoria it's gonna be a more sultry song / one with beats or whatever. Euphoria's soundtrack has a pretty wide range, from songs like Cocky AF by Megan Thee Stallion to Every Single Night by Fiona Apple (which fit in so perfectly imo). It could very well be another piano driven slow song.

qfrWuBl.png

3 minutes ago, The Stargirl Pinky said:

Inb4 it’s another Age of Adeline situation where the song is used for promo but it’s not in the actual show PLSSS :eartha:

I can hear Lana talking to the fans “it was just for the movie show” :deadbanana:

Gossip Girl using Kinda Outta Luck tease 

Spoiler

My rose garden dreams set on fire by fiends... :illumilana2: 

12 minutes ago, The Stargirl Pinky said:

Inb4 it’s another Age of Adeline situation where the song is used for promo but it’s not in the actual show PLSSS :eartha:

I would die :sadcore: hopefully it would leak after few years :thankyou:

archiving any ldr-related stuff I can find (like, literally)

LANA DEL REY TRACKER

last.fm

163c956c5fc19ea25e79f89d6eec3b83.gif

Since the show uses all kinds of music, from the 1960s forward, it's possible it could be any LDR song, including something new, which would be terrific. 'Serene Queen' would fit in royally. It's a great show.  

26 minutes ago, The Stargirl Pinky said:

I can hear Lana talking to the fans “it was just for the movie show” :deadbanana:

At least its not bad as Life is shit

Lust For Dead   large.gif

8 minutes ago, lustforlife said:

At least its not bad as Life is shit

6 minutes ago, ImenaOphelia said:

EXCUSE ME? 

Well, I don’t find it shit, but the lyrics sure didn’t live to my expectations. The theme of losing someone and being In denial is better expanded / developed on Dark Paradise. Production by Dan Heath slays though.

anyways, I think (hope) she’ll release it this time… or we know exactly who to harrass this time around if she doesn’t come through :thumb3:

I really doubt this is going to end up being album related, and if it is, it’ll be a NFR/DT situation. There’s no way she’d debut a lead single for a soundtrack :thumb2:

"Don’t forget me"

9 minutes ago, Niko Dealergo said:

I really doubt this is going to end up being album related, and if it is, it’ll be a NFR/DT situation. There’s no way she’d debut a lead single for a soundtrack :thumb2:

one thing about Lana she’s not gonna make any sense so tbh this could very well be the lead single

qfrWuBl.png

OMG I MISSED ALOT !!! BUT OMG THAT'S SOME EXCITING NEWS !! PLS I HOPE WE GET SOME BEAT DRIVEN OR AT LEAST AN ELECTRIC GUITAR DRIVEN SONG 

PLSS THE WAY WE GET NEW MUSIC AGAIN WE WON :trisha::oprah4:

1 hour ago, lustforlife said:

WCE

Spoiler

West Coast Eargasmn:true:

Spoiler

Stream West Coast :illumilana2:

OiUHEXQ.jpg

Swan Song. It’s on my album Honeymoon. It’s the antithesis of hopefulness. It’s about trying to find beauty in giving up. If I had my way, I would continue to persist in all areas of my life, but it can be quite challenging because I can be too trusting too soon.":sadcore2: