regattasinthewind

New Lana song 'Watercolor Eyes' to be featured in S2E3 of 'Euphoria' - January 23rd, 2022

2 minutes ago, Surf Noir said:

WHY DO WE KEEP BELEIVING A PARTICULAR MEMBER HERE WHO IS NOT AN INSIDER

Β 

Yes but they might have got info from someone they knew. And they said a color is mentioned in the title....that's oddly specific..its not vague???? So they might have heard it.

Β 

Also they did mention a new song for a "nonsense project"(their words) would be out before the FJM cover..:brows:

2 minutes ago, Surf Noir said:

it's apart of the LB loreΒ :true:

15 minutes ago, lustforlife said:

Its a very stripped production... if u want something like ummm skyfall u will be dissappointed... but it looks alot like the songs she used to sing on the bars as lizzy grant (IN MY OPNION)

will you give up lying for attentionΒ :facepalm:Β like i’m not trying to β€œbully” you or anything but just spreading false rumors like you have since chemtrails is so annoying and spamming the thread with false hope and pointless posts.Β 

giphy.gif

3 minutes ago, Surf Noir said:

he has clearly heard the song via other actual insiders, like his and honeymounz description kinda matches, why not add fuel to the fireΒ :true:

Just now, #glimmeringdarling said:

I hope it doesn’t leak.. I don’t care to hear anymore details about it either.. I wanna get hit with all its glory Jan 23rd!Β 

:crying4:Β it's the details and anticipation that keeps myΒ depression at bayΒ 

2 minutes ago, LifeOnMars said:

BOZ for sure said that the song he gave lyrics toΒ had nothing to do with the original RCS.Β 

Strongly wondering if that is the song we are about to getΒ 

Β 

A nice little Rock Candy Sweet tease before she announces the album and single of the same name, out in early JuneΒ :true:

Just now, plastiscguy said:

I mean, if it truly is acoustic then I hope it's not like Nectar of the Flops, and it's more like UFB :oprah3:

Β 
In the category "songs that should've remained unreleased and make way for songs that should actually be officially out so everyone can bask in their glory";Β Nectar of the Flops is a 10.

13 minutes ago, bigspender said:

will you give up lying for attentionΒ :facepalm:Β like i’m not trying to β€œbully” you or anything but just spreading false rumors like you have since chemtrails is so annoying and spamming the thread with false hope and pointless posts.Β 

Girl u have to stop to spread this narrative because that dont make sense at all... i would never talk about something i didnt listen (like some reliable insiders that u guys love here) please just forget me and live your life

Lust For Dead Β Β large.gif

15 minutes ago, lustforlife said:

Girl u have to stop to spread this narrative because that dont make sense at all... i would never talk about something i didnt listen (like some reliable insiders that u guys love here) please just forget me and live your life

how can i when you post all these random things but never prove or post it 😭 talking about beautiful being surf rock… 

giphy.gif