regattasinthewind

New Lana song 'Watercolor Eyes' to be featured in S2E3 of 'Euphoria' - January 23rd, 2022

9 minutes ago, Pale Fire said:

The fact that the insiders aren’t going AWFF about what an amazing jam this track is is kind of disappointing. I really wanted something that was gonna give us a meltdown

CAN WE NOT say this shit before its even out? Tbh all these insiders have questionable taste anyways. 

small-sq-lana-del-rey-ultraviolence.gife4d193ad6825522455102e1518efe3d6835b52da

9 minutes ago, drugmunny said:

In my view the FIILY + DBJAG means we're getting a high energy song in terms of heavy beats and quick, neon tempo couples with a dark atmosphere and heavy, close vocals. A win!

its kinda sad how for us lana songs we can classify fiily & dbjag as "high energy" songs LMAO

On 1/10/2022 at 2:56 PM, regattasinthewind said:

BOZ on Twitter: Lana stans can start getting excited for this season of Euphoria

Are we getting a soundtrack song?  :hdu:  LDR9 lead in an episode? :hdu: Alexa Demie in the Rock Candy Sweet music video? :hdu:

a song titled via antares was registered for a soundtrack on several music registries👀

“I’m wild I’m free, no man can handle me”CWVPmao.jpgQMpCskZ.jpg

2 minutes ago, lanabanana11 said:

its kinda sad how for us lana songs we can classify fiily & dbjag as "high energy" songs LMAO

FIILY chorus is high energy. das what i'm saying is FIILY + DBJAG to me would be a combo of a high energy hook (FIILY) with dark vibes overlaying (DBJAG). manifesting

small-sq-lana-del-rey-ultraviolence.gife4d193ad6825522455102e1518efe3d6835b52da

3 minutes ago, lanaswildflowers said:

a song titled via antares was registered for a soundtrack on several music registries👀

can you give us a link?

1.jpg  3.jpg  2.jpg 

3 minutes ago, lanabanana11 said:

But they ARE high energy, I literally am out of breath trying to sing along to FIILY and the drop in DBJAG sends me to the floor LOL 

i think the only high energy offically studio released song lana has ever done is off to the races. the rest that arent really slow songs can be classified as "up beat"

high energy in the music world is like a pop song for example. but then again i never listen to lana for a high energy moment hahaha

10 minutes ago, prettywhenimhigh said:

50 members... feels like pre-release era again

This is like a mini pre-release, I love it :hype:

imageproxy.jpg

1 hour ago, Venice Peach said:

So we got:

- I think that you're sweet like rock candy, wild like beaches that leave me sandy (by BOZ)

- Why you're always doing that (by Honeymounz friend)

Hide contents

- Just to make me mad (by the late lfl)

If it's all the same song, it's FIILY part 2, the surf noir bop we were promised and never came :cumming:

We also have "breaking up with me and then making love" from @fl0r1dakil0s which is such a gorgeous lyric

5 minutes ago, Venice Peach said:

I can already envision the "Is rock candy crack cocaine? Is Lana Del Ray glamorizing drugs AGAIN?" headlines :hide:.

Then she can screenshot them and post them in the HM account stories to announce LDR9 aka RCS  :smile2:

And all of the articles about it will use this picture (or just any picture from this shoot lol)

Lana%20Del%20Rey%204.png

imageproxy.jpg

12 minutes ago, hashtagtylerh said:

We also have "breaking up with me and then making love" from @fl0r1dakil0s which is such a gorgeous lyric

wait that line was an acronym shared by that guy that said he listened to lana's latest single, so he heard the euphoria track, not a LDR9 single

Tbh when i think of Lana releasing a song for Euphoria , she’s not me always comes to mind  :thumb2:

𝑳𝒊𝒇𝒆 𝒊𝒔 𝒃𝒆𝒂𝒖𝒕𝒊𝒇𝒖𝒍 𝒃𝒖𝒕 𝒚𝒐𝒖 𝒅𝒐𝒏'𝒕 𝒉𝒂𝒗𝒆 𝒂 𝒄𝒍𝒖𝒆

4 minutes ago, Super Movie said:

And all of the articles about it will use this picture (or just any picture from this shoot lol)

Lana%20Del%20Rey%204.png

Or this 

Lana-Del-Rey-z-trzema-nowymi-singlami.-K

Spoiler

And if they feel like not dragging her image 

500x500.jpg

My rose garden dreams set on fire by fiends... :illumilana2: