regattasinthewind

New Lana song 'Watercolor Eyes' to be featured in S2E3 of 'Euphoria' - January 23rd, 2022

Just now, plastiscguy said:

Or this 

Lana-Del-Rey-z-trzema-nowymi-singlami.-K

Hide contents

And if they feel like not dragging her image 

500x500.jpg

lmfaooo you both are so right

1.jpg  3.jpg  2.jpg 

1 hour ago, Pale Fire said:

The fact that the insiders aren’t going AWFF about what an amazing jam this track is is kind of disappointing. I really wanted something that was gonna give us a meltdown

For what it’s worth, I believe this is the unheard Lana track that the insider Boz really praised, and he’s been pretty critical of Lana’s past few records!

Does anyone know if Eclipse (@111) mentioned their feelings on the song?  

“…and this is all I looked for all my life – to be able to give of my love, my spontaneous joy, unreservedly, with no fear of…misuse, betrayal.”
Sylvia Plath 

2 minutes ago, Honeyyoung said:

i don't think he did :oopna:

Maybe I’m making this up, but wasn’t there any insider that connected this single to Lana’s start of a new “trilogy”? Was that eclipse?

“…and this is all I looked for all my life – to be able to give of my love, my spontaneous joy, unreservedly, with no fear of…misuse, betrayal.”
Sylvia Plath 

1 minute ago, PatentLeatherDoOver said:

Maybe I’m making this up, but wasn’t there any insider that connected this single to Lana’s start of a new “trilogy”? Was that eclipse?

how can it start a new trilogy if it's not an album track :um2:

40 minutes ago, Honeyyoung said:

wait that line was an acronym shared by that guy that said he listened to lana's latest single, so he heard the euphoria track, not a LDR9 single

I'm pretty sure the Euphoria track is going to be a single. It could be a different song but I think it's the Euphoria one. Someone asked if they're the same song on Twitter and he said we'll find out in a few days so we don't have any confirmation yet

Edit: Yea according to him they're the same song, so to me it sounds like the Euphoria song is going to be a single for an upcoming album/project. It's a very Lana thing to make a soundtrack song the lead single of an album LOL. But maybe he just worded it weird/wrong in the beginning and it's not an album song it's just a one-off single 

Edited by hashtagtylerh

I wonder if it'll be a short song (around 3 minutes) 

They could always push it on the radio, plus I think it could go viral on TikTok considering how popular the show is?

My rose garden dreams set on fire by fiends... :illumilana2: