regattasinthewind

New Lana song 'Watercolor Eyes' to be featured in S2E3 of 'Euphoria' - January 23rd, 2022

hey still looking something from distance but just want to say that the song have nothing like FIILY... and its no RSC beside she sings it on the song... she moan alot and nothing on her carrer looks like this song... i would say cherry acoustic because it have very sexy lyrics... something with watermelon? :tsk: ok bye

Lust For Dead   large.gif

1 minute ago, lustforlife said:

hey still looking something from distance but just want to say that the song have nothing like FIILY... and its no RSC beside she sings it on the song... she moan alot and nothing on her carrer looks like this song... i would say cherry acoustic because it have very sexy lyrics... something with watermelon? :tsk: ok bye

so DBJAG but moaning, interesting...

D.png

12 minutes ago, lustforlife said:

ok

giphy.gif

45 minutes ago, lustforlife said:

bethenny-frankel-go-to-sleep.gif

image.png

48 minutes ago, lustforlife said:

me when i lie:wub:

small-sq-lana-del-rey-ultraviolence.gife4d193ad6825522455102e1518efe3d6835b52da

2 hours ago, Coney Island King said:

It makes me realise how boring i was as a teen. 

You lucked out. These shows that romanticize being a junkie leave out the shitting yourself on smack part out…. Interesting

https://i.pinimg.com/736x/59/40/90/5940903240da03ab6f8c1a9c79a31773.jpg

A Certain User saw actual insiders getting attention and had to step in, I see :coffee:

imageproxy.jpg

33 minutes ago, PatentLeatherDoOver said:

fosiJqv.jpg

basic single cover edit I did for the Euphoria single (yes, I added glitter lol)

If you would have told me when the BB covers leaked back in October that we would be editing them to 1. fit Euphorias aesthetic for 2. a BRAND NEW single in just two-ish months time I would have called you crazy . This woman’s range :makeup: :silly:

oh yes, and I love the addition of glitter:party:

Tumblr

This is so exciting, I used to be up at 5am dancing to “The Man I Love” (edit)(it took me so long before I knew it was a fan edit lel) so I hope this is gonna be  a new song to cruise too in the same kind of way. Euphoria’s drug, party and melancholy vibes are perf for lana

tumblr_mmkkluK6l81sp6362o1_500.png" />