regattasinthewind

New Lana song 'Watercolor Eyes' to be featured in S2E3 of 'Euphoria' - January 23rd, 2022

12 minutes ago, whitelungswhitepalms said:

I’m also wondering who produced this song, if it’s one of the dozen that’s she’s already had songs produced by or if it’s someone that the show chose or something  

Based off of the descriptions people have given, I feel like Jack probably produced it. His music (especially how he incorporates guitar) has a really distinct sound, and I think the DBJAG/FIILY is probably suggestive of that

I was almost hoping we’d hear a completely new producer arranging the song, but it seems kinda unlikely imo. Either way, people seem to like it regardless!

“…and this is all I looked for all my life – to be able to give of my love, my spontaneous joy, unreservedly, with no fear of…misuse, betrayal.”
Sylvia Plath 

5 minutes ago, Furor Poeticus said:

She had better drop it on streaming soon after the episode has premiered :crai:

Sometimes it's not up to the artist to decide if they can release the song. IF it turns out to be that Lana wrote it specifically for Euphoria, then the show runners will have the last word.

D.png

I just know a gay is going to leak it like 5 days before the episode airs

It’s already in circulation, so it’s just a matter of time before someone is offered nudes for a snippet lol

“…and this is all I looked for all my life – to be able to give of my love, my spontaneous joy, unreservedly, with no fear of…misuse, betrayal.”
Sylvia Plath 

1 minute ago, Vanilla Icy said:

inb4 it’s never released a la life is beautiful 

Hi I'm 7 months pregnant and this comment has pushed my baby out prematurely, I had to push him back in surgically and with immense pain I'm typing this to let you know that it would be amazing if you can delete this. Pregnant women around the world are crying in pain. Please.

My rose garden dreams set on fire by fiends... :illumilana2: 

Just now, PatentLeatherDoOver said:

I just know a gay is going to leak it like 5 days before the episode airs

It’s already in circulation, so it’s just a matter of time before someone is offered nudes for a snippet lol

selling nudes for a snippet of a song (which is going to come out anyways) is just... :oprah2:

WGe8ynS.gif

6 minutes ago, JessicaAppleBottomJeans said:

Sometimes it's not up to the artist to decide if they can release the song. IF it turns out to be that Lana wrote it specifically for Euphoria, then the show runners will have the last word.

yeah its 100% wasn’t wrote for euphoria, many “iNsIdErS” already stated that.

8 minutes ago, Surf Noir said:

selling nudes for a snippet of a song (which is going to come out anyways) is just... :oprah2:

i mean there's people out there giving out their nudes for free, they might as well get that bag! (of snippets) :smile:

1 hour ago, DCooper said:

My friend just told me that a Robyn song premiered on Girls and then wasn't released for over a year after that. Can you imagine we suffer the same fate? :lange:

The Girls song (Honey) was a different case. The show was ending, one of her previous singles (Dancing on My Own) was proéminent in one of the most memorable moments of the series, so Lena Dunham asked Robyn for a new song, and she submitted a demo of an album that changed so many times of direction because of her personal loss of someone close to her. In the end, the version of Honey we heard in Girls was different from the final version that ended up on her last album. 
i don’t think we’ll suffer the same fate with the Euphoria song, if only because we have so many insiders to harass if she doesn’t release it right away 😂🤣

4 minutes ago, Fart Deco said:

Imagine the song being used for the subplot of a new twink character that trades his nudes for a Lana’s snippet (which is obviously the new song)

Dont speak this into existence, its too realistic, also I'm sure Nate will be the one keeping said n00ds for blackmail :true:

52 pages in only 48 hours just for a (or 2) songs on a tv show.

It/they better be worth the hype. :oprah3:

@WHORE OF TROPICO   ⇨   @SALVAWHORE             

Pokemon Eevee GIF - Pokemon Eevee Flower - Discover & Share GIFs                                   evee-dancing.gif

Bring Me That Horizon — ianime0: Pokemon XY | Eevee Dancing