regattasinthewind

New Lana song 'Watercolor Eyes' to be featured in S2E3 of 'Euphoria' - January 23rd, 2022

Just now, SoftwareUpgrade said:

It'll be ASS, watch :popcorn:

as long as this won't be anything like don't call me angel, it'll be okay :agree: 

i WILL NOT consider that monstrosity a part of the official lana del rey canon

ezgif-1-9fe66f8123

1 minute ago, Surf Noir said:

as long as this won't be anything like don't call me angel, it'll be okay :agree: 

i WILL NOT consider that monstrosity a part of the official lana del rey canon

DCMA was a high moment, she was high and then casually just agreed to anything Ariola offered

@WHORE OF TROPICO   ⇨   @SALVAWHORE             

Pokemon Eevee GIF - Pokemon Eevee Flower - Discover & Share GIFs                                   evee-dancing.gif

Bring Me That Horizon — ianime0: Pokemon XY | Eevee Dancing

The fact that we have gotten COCC, the RCS announcement, the BB announcement, the three singles, Arcadia, the music videos, BB, a live television performance, the Euphoria single, and the FJM collaboration/cover in the same amount of time that it took between MAC and NFR! album release :gasp: 

43 minutes ago, regattasinthewind said:

The fact that we have gotten COCC, the RCS announcement, the BB announcement, the three singles, Arcadia, the music videos, BB, a live television performance, the Euphoria single, and the FJM collaboration/cover in the same amount of time that it took between MAC and NFR! album release :gasp: 

Lana's redemption era i suppose. 

She loves us so much... i'm crying :trisha:

@WHORE OF TROPICO   ⇨   @SALVAWHORE             

Pokemon Eevee GIF - Pokemon Eevee Flower - Discover & Share GIFs                                   evee-dancing.gif

Bring Me That Horizon — ianime0: Pokemon XY | Eevee Dancing

4 hours ago, regattasinthewind said:

for a second I was wondering what MAC meant and I really thought it meant Miss Americana 

UtrMWJM.jpg

~Mon amour,  je sais que tu m'aimes aussi ~

7 hours ago, Venice Peach said:

Here’s me being greedy again but I hope theres a B-side or something like Big Eyes/I Can Fly. They don't need to play it on the show, just release it :hype:

it's a soundtrack release not a single and lana doesn't do single b sides regardless.. also this song wasn't recorded specifically for the show unfortunately so she wouldn't have made another one for it anyways

1 minute ago, bluechemtrails said:

so @lustforlife is no fake insider?

I think he had the information from other insiders and just pretended to be the original source . Which is ok for me, because at least he's making sure we are getting the tea :what:

49 minutes ago, fl0r1dakil0s said:

it's a soundtrack release not a single

6 minutes ago, CinnamonGay said:

So what is it. Is it for ldr9 or euphoria? Is it part of her album...

I guess it's not on the album?