regattasinthewind

New Lana song 'Watercolor Eyes' to be featured in S2E3 of 'Euphoria' - January 23rd, 2022

6 minutes ago, landofGodsandMonsters said:

Is it confirmed that the song is actually being released? Or are we going to have to play the 30 second snippet air on tv for 2 years until the song finally leaks? Lol

🤷🏼 One of the insiders who heard it said it would be released in the next days, but we don’t know for sure. But BoZ having heard it and teasing it makes me think it’s very very likely 

9 minutes ago, landofGodsandMonsters said:

Is it confirmed that the song is actually being released? Or are we going to have to play the 30 second snippet air on tv for 2 years until the song finally leaks? Lol

I think that we getting the in-film snippet on 23rd and the full song along the soundtrack once season 2 ends

If it's not officially released, we'll probably find it on the Euphoria yt channel right after the episode airs, just like the latest Labrinth song:

https://www.youtube.com/c/EuphoriaHBONews/videos

(searched for Lana snippets in promo trailers but had no success :()

18 minutes ago, bluechemtrails said:

If it's not officially released, we'll probably find it on the Euphoria yt channel right after the episode airs, just like the latest Labrinth song:

https://www.youtube.com/c/EuphoriaHBONews/videos

(searched for Lana snippets in promo trailers but had no success :()

eeeeehhh i'm not sure about that, Labrinth is the writer of the ost, so i think that's why his song was uploaded there. but i hope you're right :pray2:

I never meant to be bad or unwell I was just living on the edge right between heaven and hell & I'm tired of it 

Why do I have the bad feeling that I’m gonna watch that damn part of the episode on YouTube for a while until the song is officially released? :crai::rollin:I’m not talking « Age of Adaline » time-frame, but a couple of weeks maybe?!? 

29 minutes ago, Greenwich Acid Cherry Pie said:

Warm Chicken Eggs

The chickens strike back 

1 minute ago, GeminiLanaFan said:

Why do I have the bad feeling that I’m gonna watch that damn part of the episode on YouTube for a while until the song is officially released? :crai::rollin:I’m not talking « Age of Adaline » time-frame, but a couple of weeks maybe?!? 

I don’t think so - if I recall correctly when jules’ special aired and had billies/ rosalinas song it was released within the same day!!! 

Pearl-praying.webp?fit=300,200&ssl=1

gZ0f.gif

3 hours ago, fl0r1dakil0s said:

"breaking up with me and then making love just to make me mad" 

ok no more tea from me.. i hope they use the bridge in euphoria tho 

MADDY'S THEME SONG LETS GOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO

3 hours ago, GeminiLanaFan said:

Lollll so both the guy from Twitter and lustforlife were right…. :thumb3:

by the way, Our new favorite insider @fl0r1dakil0s is teasing some Loved You Then and Now lyrics on Twitter 👀

what song are these lyrics from? are they part of the euphoria track?

1 minute ago, Honeyyoung said:

what song are these lyrics from? are they part of the euphoria track?

The song he teased was Loved You Then and Now. I don’t think it has anything to do with the Euphoria song (which would be titled WCE). I was just dropping the info here and on LdR9’s thread

23 minutes ago, lustforlife said:

Hot guess

Watermelon colored eyes :blush3:

So...does lana mean the pink part or the green part of a watermelon !!! Debate about it girlzzz

6 minutes ago, Honeyyoung said:

wet cum eater

U are anti dry cum.

Reported 

:godlaugh: