regattasinthewind

New Lana song 'Watercolor Eyes' to be featured in S2E3 of 'Euphoria' - January 23rd, 2022

12 minutes ago, Chemtrailslana said:

https://twitter.com/cinamonslut/status/1482010767641694209?s=21

is this real? Idk how to put an image on here

He never said that lmao, all of that info came from the past 20 pages here, see how the Twitter username is "blackoutzonED" and not "blackoutzone" UGH his real username IS blackoutzoned, but I still don't trust it because nobody could find it

Screenshot-20220114-080826-Chrome.jpg

Edited by SoftwareUpgrade

if i would trust anybody, then it would be @fl0r1dakil0s 

if i’m not wrong, both him and honeymounz talked about the same stuff; powerful bridge and song being similar to fiily. lfl’s info seems to be completely off the point +he was clearly trolling about blue banisters songs before. the only thing that leaves me unsure is how he guessed acronym, but i wouldn’t believe anything else he said until it’s confirmed by someone else

1 hour ago, the ocean said:

i think this just confirmed the general agreement that lustforlife is a troll that occasionally gets actual information from insiders

wasn’t that already confirmed the last 26 times ? :dua:

9 minutes ago, Chemtrailslana said:

https://twitter.com/cinamonslut/status/1482010767641694209?s=21

is this real? Idk how to put an image on here

never trust a twitter screenshot unless it's backed up by something else

literally made this in 5 minutes :uh:

HowihKI.png

7 minutes ago, SoftwareUpgrade said:

"blackoutzonED" 

that's his actual twitter username

https://twitter.com/blackoutzoned

5oDY3ok.gif ZLI8w1N.png 5oDY3ok.gif

1 minute ago, revadece said:

if i wouldNT trust anybody, then it would be @fl0r1dakil0s 

if i’m not wrong, both him and honeymounz talked about the same stuff; powerful bridge and song being similar to fiily. lfl’s info seems to be completely off the point +he was clearly trolling about blue banisters songs before. the only thing that leaves me unsure is how he guessed acronym, but i wouldn’t believe anything else he said until it’s confirmed by someone else

:sass:

3 minutes ago, pin up galore said:

when Watercolor Eyes ends up being a COCC scrap produced by jack I mean she did paint this in 2020 :toofunny:

Lana+Del+Ray+by+Steven+Klein+for+Vogue+Italia+June+2019+(4).jpg

Funny how often it is directly in front of our eyes, like the Wild At Heart necklace :flop:

4 minutes ago, pin up galore said:

when Watercolor Eyes ends up being a COCC scrap produced by jack I mean she did paint this in 2020 :toofunny:

Omg you found the single cover:oprah4:

OiUHEXQ.jpg

Swan Song. It’s on my album Honeymoon. It’s the antithesis of hopefulness. It’s about trying to find beauty in giving up. If I had my way, I would continue to persist in all areas of my life, but it can be quite challenging because I can be too trusting too soon.":sadcore2:

4 minutes ago, pin up galore said:

wait lana painted this? it looks like dogshit :biblio:

RVhKIwP.gif

7 minutes ago, pin up galore said:

Personally I find this really cool. I like this painting over some of her poetry actually :true: 

Didn’t Lana have a friend/family member whose art she was promoting on her Insta? I remember they were also really talented too :agree:

So what we gonna do now ?:awkney:

OiUHEXQ.jpg

Swan Song. It’s on my album Honeymoon. It’s the antithesis of hopefulness. It’s about trying to find beauty in giving up. If I had my way, I would continue to persist in all areas of my life, but it can be quite challenging because I can be too trusting too soon.":sadcore2: