regattasinthewind

New Lana song 'Watercolor Eyes' to be featured in S2E3 of 'Euphoria' - January 23rd, 2022

1 minute ago, daphnedinkley said:

okay i can't catch up on all these pages :icant: i hate to be that girl, but what confirmed info (or even semi-confirmed) do we have so far? is it really called Watercolour Eyes?

I’ll help, luv

The title is correct

A couple of lyrics have been confirmed (« break up with me then make love to me just to get me mad » or some shit, Which is part of the iconic bridge). 
its apparently the same song BoZ teased « sweet like rock Candy and wild beaches that leave me sandy »). 
lustforlife and fl0r1dakil0s were fighting each other about the sound of the song :teehee: (that part was fun to catch up, honestly)

my guess: it builds up like FIILY; it has a lot of acoustic guitar in the beginning and then a heavier production kicks in 

6 minutes ago, daphnedinkley said:

okay i can't catch up on all these pages :icant: i hate to be that girl, but what confirmed info (or even semi-confirmed) do we have so far? is it really called Watercolour Eyes?

according to lustforlife and floridakilos / honeym0000ns

1 hour ago, GeminiLanaFan said:

giphy.gif?cid=5e214886aif5ssjg4qavo3gt43

kidding…

but a bit disappointed to be honest if Watercolor Eyes is the song with sandy beaches and rock Candy sweet… although all those lyrics shared are sublime, it means we’ll have to wait a bit longer for LDR 9 and we’ll have to savour that song for a little while  :crossed:

I feel you :crying4: but at least we still have DNC :hype:

giphy.gif

didn't BOZ literally just say this song is not RCS? And that the "I think you're sweet like rock candy, wild like the beaches that leave me sandy" is from WCE and the rock candy metaphor is just being recycled in a new song. like two days ago. did he not say that. y y'all saying they're the same

small-sq-lana-del-rey-ultraviolence.gife4d193ad6825522455102e1518efe3d6835b52da

3 minutes ago, drugmunny said:

didn't BOZ literally just say this song is not RCS? And that the "I think you're sweet like rock candy, wild like the beaches that leave me sandy" is from WCE and the rock candy metaphor is just being recycled in a new song. like two days ago. did he not say that. y y'all saying they're the same

So far we know of two songs with a line about rock candy. Loved You Then And Now which seems to be a COCC outtake and Watercolor Eyes which seems to be the title track for the original LDR8 concept.

1 minute ago, Frangipani said:

So far we know of two songs with a line about rock candy. Loved You Then And Now which seems to be a COCC outtake and Watercolor Eyes which seems to be the title track for the original LDR8 concept.

right, thats what i'm saying. i'm just confused why everyone's speculating that this Euphoria song is LYTAN/RCS when we know they're two separate songs.

small-sq-lana-del-rey-ultraviolence.gife4d193ad6825522455102e1518efe3d6835b52da

Wait..I am so confused reading these last few posts, so I apologize if everybody has concluded this already. My understanding is that:

1. Loved You Then and Now is the same song as Rock Candy Sweet. 

2. Rock Candy Sweet (LYTAN retitled) was the original title track for the album that would follow COTCC. 

3. The lyrics, “I think you’re sweet like rock candy / wild like beaches that leave me sandy” are from a NEW song, totally separate from RCS. 

But here is where I lose sight:

1. Has it been confirmed that the song with the lyrics, “I think you’re sweet like rock candy / wild like beaches that leave me sandy” is the song for Euphoria? 

1 minute ago, IanadeIrey said:

1. Has it been confirmed that the song with the lyrics is “I think you’re sweet like like rock candy / wild like beaches that leave me sandy” is the song for Euphoria? 

lustforlife says it is but afaik he's the only one saying that so i would take that with a grain of salt

@fl0r1dakil0s can you confirm

5oDY3ok.gif ZLI8w1N.png 5oDY3ok.gif