regattasinthewind

New Lana song 'Watercolor Eyes' to be featured in S2E3 of 'Euphoria' - January 23rd, 2022

4 minutes ago, COCC said:

I also like to live dangerously and slept with a foot out of my blanket :ma:

Was the snippet good?

yes, the snippet really does give off a "cherry acoustic" vibe, the guitar is very nice & "full" sounding

#lana del rey from NFR!  #lana del rey from NFR!  #lana del rey from NFR!

Just now, lanaswildflowers said:

yes it was! it sounded a lot like shades of cool 

Just now, Surf Noir said:

yes, the snippet really does give off a "cherry acoustic" vibe, the guitar is very nice & "full" sounding

So we‘re in for a treat! :oprah4:

Btw attacking LB users on that website is so :bye:

I expected chaos when I opened this thread again but instead..

Spoiler

I got guitars. :grinds:

♬  ♥  .。.    .。.   ♥  ♬

There are violets in your eyes
There are guns that blaze around you
There are roses in between my thighs
And a fire that surrounds you

3 minutes ago, Surf Noir said:

you obviously haven't read through the past 10-20 pages of this thread :ma: 

Oh I have haha. That’s exactly why I expected more chaos since I saw it was open again. 

Spoiler

Unless I’m confused and the snippet is fake or something. :noparty:

♬  ♥  .。.    .。.   ♥  ♬

There are violets in your eyes
There are guns that blaze around you
There are roses in between my thighs
And a fire that surrounds you

ummmm so a snippet leaked???? i haven't listened or anything so now i'm really intrigued. ughhhh if it sounds like what you all are saying i hope this is a single for her album fuck meeeeee 

giphy.gif

if i fuck this model and she just bleached her asshole and i get bleach on my t-shirt, imma feel like an asshole

7 minutes ago, Hydroponic Weeds said:

ummmm so a snippet leaked???? i haven't listened or anything so now i'm really intrigued. ughhhh if it sounds like what you all are saying i hope this is a single for her album fuck meeeeee 

i’m doubting it’ll be an album single but regardless it’s def going in my top 20 songs from her

“I’m wild I’m free, no man can handle me”CWVPmao.jpgQMpCskZ.jpg

Some of you are saying that it sounds like soc and cherry .. should i get excited ? :trisha:  

𝑳𝒊𝒇𝒆 𝒊𝒔 𝒃𝒆𝒂𝒖𝒕𝒊𝒇𝒖𝒍 𝒃𝒖𝒕 𝒚𝒐𝒖 𝒅𝒐𝒏'𝒕 𝒉𝒂𝒗𝒆 𝒂 𝒄𝒍𝒖𝒆

Spoiler

the melody and flow is so jazzy :trisha: it's "lizzy" in that it's very lounging. like others have said, the snippet reminds me of some parts of shades of cool/sad girl/pwyc w perhaps the "nowness" of some LFL tracks. the snippet is lowkey also kinda giving stargirl but w guitar instead :trisha:

then i imagine it probably picks up, and i'm so so excited for the bridge which apparently will be great :trisha: and rly curious to see how the name fits with the track, if it is actually titled 'watercolor eyes' 

mUENGN9.png

Hi all, just wanted to pop in with a quick note before I’m off to sleep.

Please do not share any snippets that may be related to the Euphoria song. If you do, you will be banned. As you all may have seen, a user did post a supposed snippet earlier and they have been banned for precaution; however, if the snippet ends up being unrelated to this Euphoria song their ban will be lifted. If it is related to the song, the ban will stand. The same will apply to anyone else who shares a snippet that may be related to the Euphoria track.

I’m also going to go through this thread tomorrow and clean it up a bit, moving off topic posts, fights, spams, etc out of this thread.

Thank you all for your understanding and cooperation. I know any sort of release time can get kind of messy, so I appreciate those who make it easier on the mod team! Only a little over a week now until we’re blessed with a new song! Luv u, gn! Xx

49093006537_7ae76bb4ce_o.jpg

• 4.18.14 • 5.1.14 • 9.20.14 • 5.28.15 • 6.14.15 • 7.28.16 • 7.24.17 • 10.23.17 • 10.24.17 • 1.25.18 • 2.5.18 • 12.5.18 • 10.3.19 • 10.11.19 • 11.16.19 •

SF • ATL • ATL • IND • ATL • CHI • LDN • NYC • NYC • DC • ATL • NYC • PDX • SAN • KS

15 hours ago, Niko Dealergo said:

I can’t wait for @lustforlife to walk into this thread in 9 days and see us all thinking ‘Cherry acoustic’ is the best way to describe the song  :thumb2:

I have faith in lustforlife’s redemption era :sass:

if you think about it, “cherry acoustic” is literally UFB so I say again: 

On 1/10/2022 at 8:43 PM, Mer said:

UFB 2022 Version. 

0-D9-B4-BAE-A7-F2-4-FF4-93-FB-F863-B500-

find someone who looks at you the way Lana looks at Taylor Swift

Omg we getting an e-guitar song:oprah4::oprah::beyonce::mariah: this goddamn song is going to be so good, I'm already pissing myself :kris::ohmy::dance::hype:

OiUHEXQ.jpg

Swan Song. It’s on my album Honeymoon. It’s the antithesis of hopefulness. It’s about trying to find beauty in giving up. If I had my way, I would continue to persist in all areas of my life, but it can be quite challenging because I can be too trusting too soon.":sadcore2: