regattasinthewind

New Lana song 'Watercolor Eyes' to be featured in S2E3 of 'Euphoria' - January 23rd, 2022

Spoiler

The song sounds so good/promising from the two snippets. 

While I do get an acoustic vibe it def has a fuller/richer feeling to it. It is very cinematic which is to be expected but it is just really serving to me. I can def hear the pwyc/ultra/bb comparisons. To me it is kind of serving lust for life demo meets ultra meets a tinge of big eyes. Idk, very excited to hear in full. 

The way that second snip unfolds, just yes. The melody. The lyrics. I can’t wait. This doesn’t feel like a Jack track to me. While it is simple enough it just kind of has a richness to it that is feeling more Gabe or Zach to me. Who knows though, may be someone completely different. 

31 minutes ago, LifeOnMars said:

LFL actually gave the most accurate description so far. Not getting DBJAG/FIILY vibes yet. 

:ma: they're gonna bow doen to u bestie @lustflorlife

1.jpg  3.jpg  2.jpg 

I think that the best part of when we're getting close to a release is seeing what people name their snippets because some of it is straight up unhinged

imageproxy.jpg

Spoiler

You-know-who scrobbled Rock Candy Sweet :creep: 

Did we ever confirmation that RCS is WCE? Or Lana reused lyrics from that song? I'm confused.

My rose garden dreams set on fire by fiends... :illumilana2: 

8 minutes ago, plastiscguy said:
  Hide contents

You-know-who scrobbled Rock Candy Sweet :creep: 

Did we ever confirmation that RCS is WCE? Or Lana reused lyrics from that song? I'm confused.

Spoiler

I honestly have no idea anymore. Before the battle of the insiders yesterday, I thought that the line « rock Candy sweet » or some sort of variant was in two songs: Loved Then and Now and WCE. But now, with everyone calling each other a damn liar, I really don’t know if the song BoZ teased with that line « sweet like rock Candy » is in the Euphoria song (WCE) or is simply a LDR9 song 🤷🏼

1 minute ago, whitelungswhitepalms said:
Spoiler

The watermelon snippet FUCK SHES SERVING 

Yessssssssss.🔥

I heard a couple of snippets and…

Spoiler

Still don’t know which one is real :lmao:I didn’t hear the « bombastic one » and honestly don’t want to: I’ll be too disappointed if it has nothing to do with Lana. I really hate when leaks aren’t the final version, like in Dealer’s case, even though I really love the final version of it.

i’m just hoping this song doesn’t leak in full before it’s officially released  :pray2: i’m also very hyped but that would suck, it’s just a week before we get it so i guess we can wait 

I'm not gonna listening leaks cause I want be fucked by song during first listen and don't want ruining vibe especially after what you keep writting

Spoiler

If this has as you wrote vibe of UV songs mixed with LFL vibes and loungish atmosphere of Lizzy I'd be in heaven:pray2: