regattasinthewind

New Lana song 'Watercolor Eyes' to be featured in S2E3 of 'Euphoria' - January 23rd, 2022

who the fuck produced this? this isn't a jack sound at all

giphy.gif

if i fuck this model and she just bleached her asshole and i get bleach on my t-shirt, imma feel like an asshole

1 minute ago, bewhitehotforever said:

the guy who made rude - magic

hmm never heard of it but that's interesting. i looked up the song on lana wikia and someone posted that it's an outtake from Paradise, but anyone can edit that so idk

EDIT ohhhh that annoying song lol it played all over the radios years ago

giphy.gif

if i fuck this model and she just bleached her asshole and i get bleach on my t-shirt, imma feel like an asshole

Just now, the ocean said:

i’m saving myself until a release or a full leak so can someone just tell me what the lyrics are in the snippets 

Spoiler

hot summer, cold watermelon

your love stings like blood and lemon

bridge:

breaking up with me

and then making love

just to make me angry

1 minute ago, Hydroponic Weeds said:

hmm never heard of it but that's interesting. i looked up the song on lana wikia and someone posted that it's an outtake from Paradise, but anyone can edit that so idk

EDIT ohhhh that annoying song lol it played all over the radios years ago

yeah the ‘why you gotta be so rude’ song from like 2013

9 minutes ago, Hydroponic Weeds said:

i heard the snippets and they sound lovely :sass:

really hoping for this sound on the next album. i know y'all are saying you doubt it but i need info on this. when was this recorded? or written? is this a UV outtake that she's putting out now with a tv show? was this recent? was this an outtake from a recent album or made during the next album? ugh so many questions 

I think that lustforlife might have been trying to say that it's from the Honeymoon era because of that weird Salvatore Francesco post?? But I have no idea at this point, for all I know they could've just been saying that to make a reference to the title because they think he's hot or something (and I still don't really take anything they say as reliable, also if I'm completely off here that's totally my bad lol). I'm more so wondering how Lana met this producer in the first place because it seems so random

imageproxy.jpg

Just now, Super Movie said:

I think that lustforlife might have been trying to say that it's from the Honeymoon era because of that weird Salvatore Francesco post?? But I have no idea at this point (and I still don't really take anything they say as reliable, also if I'm completely off here that's totally my bad lol). I'm more so wondering how Lana met this producer in the first place because it seems so random

yeah i definitely don't think it's honeymoon era. but i just can't tell exactly. someone posted on the lana wikia that it's from paradise but that doesn't really make much sense either. what a weird track lol

giphy.gif

1 minute ago, Neohumanist said:

I think lana should just lie and tell people that this song was written for the show, so she can win the damn EMMY

if Once Upon a Dream and Young & Beautiful couldn't cop that Emmy I don't see this one doing it unless its an insane hit or music is terrible this year. Heres hoping!

small-sq-lana-del-rey-ultraviolence.gife4d193ad6825522455102e1518efe3d6835b52da

1 minute ago, Neohumanist said:

I think lana should just lie and tell people that this song was written for the show, so she can win the damn EMMY

If Lana and that other guy are the only writers/producers credited maybe it was indeed written just for the show... we'll have to wait for the whole thing to see if the lyrics boz teased are there or not tho

giphy.gif