regattasinthewind

New Lana song 'Watercolor Eyes' to be featured in S2E3 of 'Euphoria' - January 23rd, 2022

3 minutes ago, drugmunny said:

if Once Upon a Dream and Young & Beautiful couldn't cop that Emmy I don't see this one doing it unless its an insane hit or music is terrible this year. Heres hoping!

the songs you mentioned are movie songs so they can't win an emmy. But she got nominated for a Golden Globe with Big Eyes

1 minute ago, Venice Peach said:

If Lana and that other guy are the only writers/producers credited maybe it was indeed written just for the show... we'll have to wait for the whole thing to see if the lyrics boz teased are there or not tho

thats an interesting take. if those lyrics are from this, wouldn't it be a newer song? it seems she has a newer occurrence of "rock candy sweet" now rather than before-- she's never said it in a song, leaked or released as far as i know. so if that's the case, it would make sense that it's newer maybe? ugh this is bugging me. we need boz to answer this lol

giphy.gif

if i fuck this model and she just bleached her asshole and i get bleach on my t-shirt, imma feel like an asshole

not someone who left here 2 days ago coming for attention again :thumb3:

girl please

giphy.gif

if i fuck this model and she just bleached her asshole and i get bleach on my t-shirt, imma feel like an asshole

Not trying to brag but I was literally going to comment “watercolour eyes” when all we knew about the title was watermelon and WCE

but I was like no no some bitch will be like “that doesn’t contain watermelon in the title” and I’ll be so embarrassed

Whoever said watermelon was in the title, I’m coming for you, you stole my moment the other day smh

gLoD.gif

gLoH.gif :beyonce:

5 minutes ago, Frangipani said:

the second snippet sounds like a lizzy song :trisha:

wait that twink on twitter said it was like AKA/UV :illumarina:

twinks get ONE (1) 9 second snippet and act like they’re eclipse :crying5:

Just now, lanasbottom said:

twinks get ONE (1) 9 second snippet and act like they’re eclipse :crying5:

especially on here :thumb3::hype:

giphy.gif

15 minutes ago, Hydroponic Weeds said:

thats an interesting take. if those lyrics are from this, wouldn't it be a newer song? it seems she has a newer occurrence of "rock candy sweet" now rather than before-- she's never said it in a song, leaked or released as far as i know. so if that's the case, it would make sense that it's newer maybe? ugh this is bugging me. we need boz to answer this lol

The thing is we still don't know for sure if LYTAN =/= RCS = WCE :crying5:

Maybe boz saw RCS in the original LDR8 and thought it was LYTAN renamed (as someone here said) cause we don't know if he listened to it or just had the tracklist. 

All we know is that WCE is not LYTAN and that it was written after it but it can either be the original RCS title track or a brand new song for Euphoria.

The plot thickens :thumb2:

giphy.gif

1 minute ago, hotshot2am said:

Song is 3:30 long.

Perfect length for radio play :brows:

imageproxy.jpg