regattasinthewind

New Lana song 'Watercolor Eyes' to be featured in S2E3 of 'Euphoria' - January 23rd, 2022

3 minutes ago, Venice Peach said:

The thing is we still don't know for sure if LYTAN =/= RCS = WCE :crying5:

Maybe boz saw RCS in the original LDR8 and thought it was LYTAN renamed (as someone here said) cause we don't know if he listened to it or just had the tracklist. 

All we know is that WCE is not LYTAN and that it was written after it but it can either be the original RCS title track or a brand new song for Euphoria.

The plot thickens :thumb2:

yah like how i understand it, rock candy sweet *is* lynat which isn't this song from what boz said but we know that she reused lyrics ALLL the time, so if she reused those lyrics here, it'd make you think she might've written it sooner rather than earlier? unless rock candy sweet is an old lyric we just never heard before? idk ughhhhh the CONFUSION the TEA

giphy.gif

if i fuck this model and she just bleached her asshole and i get bleach on my t-shirt, imma feel like an asshole

Just now, Pale Fire said:

please lord let this song be a viral sensation…. Our girl deserves it

i mean euphoria already has so much hype on tik tok rn i feel like this will get picked up on real fucking quick. that O. peck song they used in the premiere EP is being streamed like crazy and that shit is old

small-sq-lana-del-rey-ultraviolence.gife4d193ad6825522455102e1518efe3d6835b52da

17 minutes ago, Venice Peach said:

The thing is we still don't know for sure if LYTAN =/= RCS = WCE :crying5:

Maybe boz saw RCS in the original LDR8 and thought it was LYTAN renamed (as someone here said) cause we don't know if he listened to it or just had the tracklist. 

All we know is that WCE is not LYTAN and that it was written after it but it can either be the original RCS title track or a brand new song for Euphoria.

The plot thickens :thumb2:

why is there so much confusion over this fjdhdjdh 

didn’t boz say months ago that RCS = LYTAN? 

and then when he tweeted the rock candy lyrics a few weeks back he said there’s no relation to the original RCS - it’s just a lyric she liked and wanted to use again (candle in the wind moment)

cuz it seems a little obvious that WCE was written for euphoria, i mean, the title itself is euphoria asf and 

Spoiler

from the lyrics we have.. it seems like it’s gonna apply specifically to the little love triangle going on between jules/rue/elliot (and the breakup of the two i guess :toofunny:)

13 minutes ago, CinnamonGay said:

This is homophobia ...we want it on the 23rd~

This is what I was fearing… but if it’s the same week, I’m fine with that I guess… Anyways, we’ll all replay the YouTube part of the show where it plays.

I like how she decided at this particular point in her career to have full fledged bop with a lowkey, yet popular, producer for a hit TV show? Serve us ma. :dafuq:

27 minutes ago, L Del Ray said:

i’m just out here observing but all of this is making me so excited can the 23rd come already

yes same! i am so busy rn but its wild that we're getting new music already, i love a slow, moody lana guitar track so i have a feeling i'm going to be obsessed with this...

aOaIzH2.gif