regattasinthewind

New Lana song 'Watercolor Eyes' to be featured in S2E3 of 'Euphoria' - January 23rd, 2022

2 minutes ago, Surf Noir said:

100+ pages for a soundtrack song... other artists/fandoms can't relate! :true:Β 

this is nearly as iconique as the UFB pre-pre-leak threadΒ :true:Β :oprah3:

Lead single off the covers album will be RUDE by Magic!Β :hooker:

tumblr-offofn-R8-LN1qj7kyho1-640.gif

.γƒ»γ‚œγ‚œγƒ»γ€€β‹†Β·Λš ༘ *γ€€γƒ»γ‚œγ‚œγƒ»οΌŽGIVE PEACE A CHANCE .γƒ»γ‚œγ‚œγƒ»γ€€Λš ༘ β‹†ο½‘Λšγ€€γƒ»γ‚œγ‚œγƒ»οΌŽ

I can't believe the electric guitar is back, I hope she doesn't strip it back for the release like she did to the HM demos. Even if she does it, at least the song was produced with another producer, so the demos haveΒ more possibbility to leak.

10 minutes ago, palemoonbaby said:

Didn't Honeymoun said that RCS=LYTAN after primaly COCC tracklist leaked?

Cause I remember something. If yes this could be WCE β‰  RCS = LYTAN

this is correct. RCS and LYTAN are the same songs, but BOZ confirmed that the β€œI think you’re sweet like rock candy” lyrics is new (assuming those lyrics are WCE)

Β 

Β 

edit: happy 100 pages!!!

"Don’t forget me"

1 minute ago, HighbyTheDealer said:

Hi betches!!!!

:ahh:

Who's ready for an absolute serve of a song, and since we'll never get a video for it-whatever scene it happens in Euphoria will be perfect. And it's title is absolutely perfect. THE SERVE IS REAL

i mean she has many fanmade music videos where it's just scenes from a show or a movie why not have an official one this timeΒ :thumb3:

1 minute ago, Honeyyoung said:

i mean she has many fanmade music videos where it's just scenes from a show or a movie why not have an official one this timeΒ :thumb3:

Exactly! She probably scrolled through YouTube so much that when Euphoria came a callin, she said "kill 2 birds with one stone" (the birds in question being the crows from Bathing Suit lol)

2 minutes ago, YourGirl666 said:

I can't believe the electric guitar is back, I hope she doesn't strip it back for the release like she did to the HM demos. Even if she does it, at least the song was produced with another producer, so the demos haveΒ more possibbility to leak.

She wont the song have a great storyteller and great produced progression guittars on the bridge and some overlay sounds while she sing itΒ 

Lust For Dead Β Β large.gif

Just now, Niko Dealergo said:

this is correct. RCS and LYTAN are the same songs, but BOZ confirmed that the β€œI think you’re sweet like rock candy” lyrics is new (assuming those lyrics are WCE)

Β 

Β 

edit: happy 100 pages!!!

So maybe MAC/VB situation willΒ repeat. In MAC she sings: "Your Venice Bitch..." and week later she released song bout this title.Β 

1 minute ago, palemoonbaby said:

So maybe MAC/VB situation willΒ repeat. In MAC she sings: "Your Venice Bitch..." and week later she released song bout this title.Β 

manifesting that!!!Β 
Β 

1 minute ago, lustforlife said:

She wont the song have a great storyteller and great produced progression guittars on the bridge and some overlay sounds while she sing itΒ 

Β 

I’m so excited there’s a bridge again! Her new songs have been very lacking in that departmentΒ 

"Don’t forget me"

I'm so excitedΒ  for Watercolor Eyes:kris:Β E- Guitar,Β  a bridge,Β  a new producer yes yes let's gooooo:hype:

Spoiler

The way I need to write 2000 words for university till tomorrow midnight but can't focus on it bc I'm so hyped for this song... Lanas impact:trisha:Β we stan:oprah:

Β 

OiUHEXQ.jpg

Swan Song.Β It’s on my album Honeymoon. It’s the antithesis of hopefulness. It’s about trying to find beauty in giving up. If I had my way, I would continue to persist in all areas of my life, but it can be quite challenging because I can be too trusting too soon.":sadcore2:

Β 

1 minute ago, Dealer Boulevard said:

The way I need to write 2000 words for university till tomorrow midnight but can't focus on it bc I'm so hyped for this song...

write 2000 words to describe how this song is going to be a bop bestie